Reviews for Open Season
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Please tell me that it's not Angel getting shackled? I always doubt he died, because how can he? I would more likely settled on "disappearing without a trace".
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
OMG please please tell me you haven't abandoned this story or even worse stopped writing. You can't just leave me hanging like that *sniffles while holding back tears* please update this is a wicked story and i can't wait to see if your gonna write more
idrinkstellaartois chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
very good
Emily chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
You said 'to be continued'! Where's the rest? I'm dying here!

Oh, and it's really good, by the way.
darkkrad chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
If you have the chance, please continue the fanfic! It's well-written, and I would love to read the rest of it! Thanks!

BlackbAngeL chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
I love this story, I really would like to read more of this! I hope you'll keep on wrinting, it would be a shame to end it there, it has great potential! Please, update soon;)
Tommy14 chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
I loved the bar scene with Buffy getting information about Angel. Hopefully Lorne can help get more them. I think you did a good job with the interaction between Riley,Sam,Spike, Giles and the Scobs. It showed that there are troubled memories under the surface. I wouldn't trust Riley or Sam as they're military was a surprise finding Lilah with Angel! I wonder where they are and who has them..Unless even as a ghost Lilah can keep Angel as a prisoner. I'm looking forward to reading more.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
Nice chapter.
Tommy14 chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Yay! A new chapter! I have to say that you have made me think about Angel's last words to Conner and I'm wondering if Angel's essence or spirit is in him (I'm thinking about his sense of "déjà-vu" and feeling that Angel had walked a similar path once. I admit that I can't stand the Scoobies, Dawn or Giles with all their judgments, manipulation and betrayals. Riley is in the same boat in my opinion. I would like Buffy to be able to leave all of them behind or have minimal interactions with them. But I guess I have "issues". It's good to read more of this story.
mo chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
col story, update soon please!
Ayleen chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
I am so happy to see you have started a new story and you are writing again!

You were one of my favourite B/A writers and I was really sad when you left the fandom.

Now this new story is awesome, beautifully written and very intense from the start. The way you let us

know what happened before very gradually, letting the tension build up... The little details, the

dialogues... It's a great start, I love your characterization.

I hope your muse won't let you / us down and that you'll write more soon, I can't wait for your next

update. Thank you for another great story
lunerbrittania chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
I really like the story line that you have going on here. I think that it really has potential to be one of those storys that you just can't stop reading and can't wait for the next chapter. I might help if you would put some kind of division when you switch scenes. I was kind of confusing when your reading it for the first time. Other than that great story and can't wait for the next chapter!
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
Your story nails the characters, hear their voices and actions ring true. I'm looking forward to hearing what Buffy and Conner have to say. Thank you for a great story.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
I like the first three chapters.
tiffanynloud chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
good chapter, can't wait for the next one!