Reviews for CD Store Romance
XKHEspanolFreakX chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
cant wait for you to do the next chapter!

its really intresting!

good work its awsome!
kittykatpunkrap chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
hey whens the next chapter gona be out? i wanna know whats gona happen next.
kei chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
heehee, i really like this fic. it's alot better than any other i've read so far, and it's content is interesting.

but the thing that really makes me happy is the mention of places i live near, such as , Frankston and others. hurrhurr.

yes, i live in melbourne. XD

well, anyway! keep it up and i hope to read moar.
It's Not Me chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
Update now! This is great! And I mean it, update soon or dangit...No one ever updates anymore. All the authors in the world just shove a good story onto this site, give us a few fantastic chapters and then LEAVE IT FOR MONTHS! Well, I've had it!'ll see you soon.

God bless!

~It's Not Me~
KrystalGamer chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
P That Jafar bit cracked me up XDD

organizedcure chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
Hmm. I agree; it's not your best, but you got through with the filler part. I like it; kept me awake and I would like to know who that brunette was. :o
amaya-wishes chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
Updates soon

Got bored tonight and read this

L.O.V.E I.T! so update!

I could BETA if you want me too

but if you don't want to that's 'kay.

Well this is totally going in

Punkie-Spunk chapter 5 . 1/24/2007

You Must Use Loz.

No one ever uses Loz, and it makes me so sad. He's my favorite out of the three. Kadaj is just effin nuts, and Yazoo HONESTLY looks like a girl.

But if Loz was not on you're top-whatever list of silver haired bishies, then i would say shoot for Riku. Larxiku would be fun to make. Haha

But then again, Kadaj sounds just as fun to play with. Damn. Oh well. I Still stick by either Loz or Riku. Whichever gets the most votes. Or somethin'.

Anyways, Awesome chapter. Looking forward to Numba 6.
JJ CJ chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
Loved the chapter, loved the ... ness... of it all, despite the filler-y-ness, and I've been trying to access the damn thing all day, and FF only JUST let me at it at quarter past one in the morning. Oh, and sorry for all the 'ness'es up there. Never try to write a coherent literary review at one in the morning after you've been RPing for... seven hours straight (I think it was seven. might've been closer to ten...). Anyways.

About your call out for a beta, I'd be glad to do it, if you haven't anyone already. I'm acctualy sort of a bit of an English-type, so I like to think my grammar and spelling are good, and I can follow a plot with the best of them. I've beta'd for a few people before, but they all dropped out of fiction-dom it seems, so. But yes. If you don't find anyone with better qualifications, which I'm sure you will, I'll be over here. If you can't get me by way of reply or PM I'm jai_miyazaki or jai-takes-over on LJ.

Best of luck with everything,

runningintriangles chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
Yay! A new chapter!

Heehee, if you still need a beta reader, just send me a message. I'm pretty good with editing and helping with writing (too bad my own work blows).

Sona-Margaret chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
Email me!

Kadaj all LE WAY!

Yay Kadaj!

Brunet? Squallie? SORA-BORA?

Poor ickle Rikku-kins. Two crushes who dig EACH OTHER! She can't even really try to distract one from the other's love because she likes 'em both! Unless...they A) are trying to make her jealous (Which would be a great delusion for her, you must admit) or B) Gippal comes on to Rikku because he's GIPPAL and Paine trys to get back at him by also coming on to Rikku! Wow. I just made up an entire sub-plot. Go me!

I changed meh name. I think I told you...
miissbear chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
yay u updated! THANK YOU SO

well by bye and thxz
foxy crimefighta chapter 5 . 1/23/2007

& I don't mind fillers when they're YOUR fillers~

The shit with Jafar was hilarious.
SnarkyKat chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
I liked it I don't know why, but I felt satisfied with this.
Acrimony chapter 5 . 1/22/2007

I think you just killed me.

I am so happy that you updated! -Grins- And no I have /not/ been stalking you... no, of course not xD

I'd enter the Demyx Challenge if I wasn't under such an infuriatingly large ammount of writer's block and if I were struck by a small hint of inspiration ;x

Unfortunately, the only KH inspiration I have at the moment revolves around Axel and Roxas with Demyx as a side so uhm, that won't work.

'…What the hell. Did I honestly just tell my house I was going out?' - Axel's going insane. Or maybe he's just lonely. But whatever, I loved that line xD And egad, what would a freackin' /Genie/ want with Axel? Sheesh, you'd think they'd be able to Kapoof their own damn prostitutes what with all that magick-y kapoof-y stuff they do. And it was CLOUD, wasn't it? Cloud. I'm sure of it. Roxas is with Rikku and well, Cloud's the only one who looks remotely like Roxas that I can think of at the moment. Sheesh, Cloud going Kapoof too?

“Uh… Larxene? Please stop hitting your head against the nearest pole. The neighbours’ll hear you.” - Classic. Poor Lonely little Larxene, having to resort to calling /Auron/. And I say Auron' friend should be Yazoo. Only because I have an obsession with Yazoo. Although, officially? My Vote should be counted towards Kadaj. Because Yazoo's too much of an emo-boy for Larxy.

Poor Rikku, having ot put up with /both/ of her crushes 'banging eachother' as Roxas so eloquently puts it xD And well; Roxas is just... cool like that.

Although, I seriously do wonder what's going to happen in the story. Because it rocks like that. And on the note of a Beta, I'd offer to. But, I'm sure there are millions of more talented Beta Readers out there and given your awesome writing Prowess, you'll be able to pick someone who's better suited for the job.

Fwah. This review is probably very long, and non-sensical. But ignore that. Because; it turns out that everything I write is meant to lead up to one massive 'climax' during which I tell you hoe much a freakin' /love/ you.