Reviews for A Bend in the Road
Muppets12 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Awww..,thats so sweet! It's hard to believe i know,but this fanfic of yours is one of my favorite. Yeah yeah,it may be OOC but who cares!haha!..I love NejiSaku 4ever,good job & keep it up!
very bored user chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
very sweet and charming!

A very cool story indeed!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
AW!

SUPER CUTE fic, yeah

i absolutely LOVE it!

very well written!

you did an AWESOME job!
a thousand cranes chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
I dunno man now I'm confused. Love can be quite selfish. Sasuke was selfish in holding Sakura back, but she's being a little selfish also in just taking what he said at face value.
a thousand cranes chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
First Loves are incredibly confusing. Some people go through life always looking back and others marry their high school sweet hearts. There's always gonna be feelings because you know each other so well. Even after you break up and move on, you'll see each other, you see how you've each grown and that just brings you closer. You know them better then yourself, just for the fact that you've known them so long and are comfortable with them. I don't blame Sakura for being confused. Especially since Neji and Sasuke are soo hot.
a thousand cranes chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
I dunno if you did this purposely but theres something in this chapter that just reminded me of Walk My Way. When Neji ask Sakura "YOu don't like me very much... do you?" I remember Sasuke asked the same thing.
a thousand cranes chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Whoa I'm listening to Listen by Beyonce and it eerily matches this.. I'm really excited.
silverstorm16 chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
beautiful fantastic and wonderful tears came down from my eyes gr. hmph. lol see ya
aismaiden17 chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
aw..that was sweet..nice.
LixxyChan chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
Cute! Rally like it, so adorabubble.4/5 Nt sure what, but I just feel it's missing something...oh and it is a bit OOC at a lot of times.

LixxyChan
HinataHyuuga2124 chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
that was 1 of the best fics i've ever read
Toreh chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
very nice im so glad this turned out NEJISAKU!
Ame-Desuu chapter 9 . 5/31/2007
Awsome story! the ending is so cute! I couldn't exactly stop myself from feeling a tiny bit sorry for sasuke _

but...go NejixSaku! lol
Oathi chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I feel happy...oh so happy...I feel happy and...really happy...and nice? Forget that I love this story.
x0delete0x chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
I freakin cried the whole time i was reading this! Awesome story!