Reviews for It Made No Sense
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
That was awesome, in that thoughtful way you meant it to be. Very cool! I think you did this pairing pretty well. I look forward to your reply as well.
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
*head explodes. Wipes brains off moniter with shirt* Ouch... That... Was different. Really cool and really different and made my brain blow... That hasn't happened in awhile... Cool...
FortySeventhLight chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Omg, I love you for writing good, and thoughtful Axel x Kairi (not to mention grammatically correct!), because it is so rare! I'm a really huge fan of the pairing and adore it unlike any couple in KH. Your method of tackling the pair was great, one that the very few AxK fans attempt, and I have tried to tap on that as well with my own AxK work. Excellent job by far, my good author! Keep it up!
Rue-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
That was very good! I have nothing constructive to say, so I guess I'll end by saying that I love AxelxKairi, so I'll be looking forward to your next fic, assuming you write one.
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Yaay! AxelKairi is awesome and sorry it took me so long to review this.

This is really good, wub it and you must write more soon.

Off to read your new akkuroku story
Isolde Necrophilia chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Aww...

I really like this pairing. This just spazzed me even more

Cute.

-Spades
Ryfee chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
that was great

;n_n

u know felia luffs angst VERY much.

nice chapt tally dear ;D

as always, u rock chica.

ohh sheezz. now felia needs more angst/tragdey ficts ;o_O

um well,

baiz?

i'll be waiting for another axel x kairi :D

cyyeeaah

- felia ;
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Actually, I do like it. This was an interesting way to look at it, instead of the way the other two I read went. It did make me think. And drabbles are FUN!
Astaldotholwen chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
You know, I think this might of just been perfect; regardless of it's length.

It was very chilling, very mysterious.

I think if you made it much longer - it would of destroyed the effect that it has.

I want to say that Axel is a Heartless, but, in actuality he is a Nobody.

But, that aside, I rather enjoyed this and I can say I'll probably read it another seventy-eight times.

I realised at work when I was thinking of when I posted the link to a particular blog, that, you can't have URL's in your reviews (or anywhere).

I assumed you'd figure it out.

You'll be proud of me though.

I'll try and stay up until about three-ish so perhaps we can talk over msn tonight; since I feel all stalkerish knowing you're sometimes out of school by then!

I have my first class of driving school today - I'm so excited! So I'm listening to alot of Hamasaki Ayumi and Hikki to get me all pumped! ha

Talk to you soon love,

And thank you *dive hug glomp*

Candace