Reviews for The Other Passion of Conner
Shawna chapter 1 . 4/17
Okay, I read part of the first chapter, but when I read the pairing at the top and found out it was a gay relationship story, I had to stop. Sorry, but my family doesn't support the gay lifestyle, it goes against everything my family believes and they won't appreciate me reading something that disrespects our family values. However, the beginning of the story was captivating and well-written, which is rare for a fanfic and as a writer and aspiring author myself, I applaud you for great writing!
loverxanime chapter 39 . 11/4/2014
Okay, I have to tell you this. I've read this story twice (very rare of my part, I usually never read a fanfic, book or many other things twice). Why? Because I love it. I love how you fit everything that happenened between all of them, and still making it made sense with the series (with some little changes to one episode).

I love how you there was romance, drama, sadness, happiness... it was just so wonderful to read it once again. And I might probably read it more times in a future, who knows? I... I seriously have not many words to say, I'm marveled at the whole story, I-I'm just speechless of how great I find it to be. I... I clap to this masterpiece, because it made me go through a range of feelings, from sadness to agryness, to frustration, to happiness and pure bliss...

I really don't know what to say. And as you've mentioned in the first chapter, I also feel there's a lack of stories of this pairing (which I totally adore). I wished there were more, but... with yours, I'm sure I would have something to read from time to time. And I guess I would never get bored of it! Seriously. I feel like thanking you for developting such interesting story.
jevelle hibbert chapter 21 . 4/7/2014
Impressed finally they hook up or do they u keep on the edge of bed
jevelle hibbert chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
This is awesome I'm absolutely amazed of how good oyur creative writing is.
This is excellent I can't stop reading whoever u are your phenomanal .
Hariken Hero chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
So cute! Trent likes Conner!
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I never actually thought of Conner and Trent as a couple but reading just the first chapter is really enlightening. I really like the story so far cos the characterization is truly spot-on!
Goku's Baby chapter 39 . 7/14/2012
I loved this story!

I just wish the ending was like an epilogue letting us know if Trent and Conner stayed together for good! Unless u r thinking of doing an entire story of them after high sch
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is actually the only IC slash featuring Conner/Trent.

The ones I'm currently reading make the ending really happy and fluffy, this is real the small glimmer of hope that they might be together.

Keep on writing!
HubrisP chapter 39 . 8/27/2010
Good work, if you want I can aid with a second Season to the Series, essentially a new group of enemies cause the power of the Gems to act up.
Ghostwriter chapter 39 . 3/7/2010
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Marcus1233 chapter 39 . 7/4/2008
Not bad. It was a long read but I think it was worth it. It felt like a roller coaster ride, it has its ups and downs but I managed to stick with it all. (chuckles)

Not bad at all.
SuseCutesy89 chapter 28 . 12/19/2007
i can understand the whole 'conner-nervous-to-be-seen-with-trent' thing...my junior year of HS i made out w/ my Best friend in the girls bathroom and when we went back to class i felt everyone knew why we left...1/2 of them actually knew we were into each other(the way we acted i guess)and one of her friends in the class tried to get her in trouble w/ her g/f...her g/f was mad but only b/c she didnt get to join...
Touch of the Wind chapter 39 . 11/3/2007
Nice story, very sweet ending, though i'm a bit disappointed that there was no chapter that featured the Ninja storm rangers, it would have being funny to see how they reacted to ConnorEthan! LOL!
the real vampire chapter 39 . 8/9/2007
Oh wow, awesome way to end it. I really liked the way it wasn't a soppy, completely happy wrapped up ending, but a realistic one where there is just the promise of them getting back together. I have really enjoyed this story and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Rodan427 chapter 39 . 7/13/2007
A suitible ending to a great love story. Very well done. Putting Kira's song in there was a great finisher. It reinforced the hope that Conner and Trent may get back together.