Reviews for The Other Passion of Conner
aaliyah60002000 chapter 24 . 11/1/2006
I'm so glad they're having a date. I can already tell its going to be awkward, so, keep going! BTW, great chapter!
Yellowwolf chapter 24 . 11/1/2006
Cool story, love it so far! Can't wait for an update!
Sreym chapter 24 . 11/1/2006
Great chapter :D I like the parts with Ethan, again I love that you add in these other characters where they belong, instead of pushing them to the back cause it's not about them. I can't wait to see Trent and Conner's date! Keep up the great work, and good luck in school :D
XRachX chapter 24 . 11/1/2006
Aw! Just adorable. So cute and cuddly and, just, just squee! Also, no problems huh? How about just less problems, then you aren't lying.
Buffyxenaman chapter 24 . 11/1/2006
Alright final caught up. Still loving this story. Your one of the best slash writers on this site. Keep up the good work.
the real vampire chapter 24 . 11/1/2006
Oh good chapter! Am already looking forward to more. *giggles at memory of episode* Oh yeah, Conner and Ethan's tango... priceless! Update soon, yis?
Cmar and Dagmar Buse chapter 23 . 10/21/2006
So peer pressure and shame rear their ugly heads - very realistic and convincing, unfortunately. I hope Alexi will realize that his friend is more important than his prejudices.

Very nice work, as always.
BiccaBoo chapter 23 . 10/21/2006
Awe cute chapter. I'm happy ou just didnd't end it after the got together. It's so cool that you're continuing it for a while.

Great chapter. Loved it.

Update soon please.

Take care!
Seren Maris chapter 23 . 10/20/2006
Good Chapter. Although, sweaty Conner in shorts aside, I think Trent is a lost cause when it comes to the soccer thing! But it's cute that he likes Conner enough to do it anyhow... ;)

I'm looking forward to finding out how Mesagog reacts to finding out about Conner. Pleaes update soon!
QuifrmQueenz chapter 23 . 10/20/2006
That chapter was to damn short your to good to write short chapters like that write more! By the way would you mind reading my story? It's the first story I ever posted and I'm trying to get some of my favorite authors opioins, so could you maybe find some time to read and review my story. PLEASE!
the real vampire chapter 23 . 10/20/2006
Oh good chapter. *Hisses at Alexi* Silly person! Looking forward to more. Update soon?
XRachX chapter 23 . 10/19/2006
Interesting, very interesting. And remarkably true to life. Must admit, the argument bit about not telling etc. sounds remarkably like my girlfriend and myself - even weirder is the fact we had basically the same phonecall about not meeting up on our 6month anniversary[Yes, I'm pathetic and squishy but I'm making a point]. The paralleles for me are quite scarily coincidental.
aaliyah60002000 chapter 23 . 10/18/2006
Great chapter!Keep going!
Sreym chapter 23 . 10/18/2006
Great chapter! I didn't expect that from Alexi so that was a cool surprise (not cool of him, of course, just a good touch to the story). I can really see why Conner wouldn't want anyone to know about him and Trent, as he has more to lose from it, but it should be interesting to see how long it can stay a relative secret. Can't wait for more, great job again ;)

-Myriah
phoenix83ad chapter 23 . 10/17/2006
Okay, so apparently I was wrong about Alexi. I actually thought he might have been wanting a relationship with Conner. But turns out he's a bit homophobic instead. That kinda sucks. But at least it keeps things from getting too dramatic for Trent and Conner. They've got enough issues to worry about. Until someone opens their big mouth and Conner's secret gets out.

And I just wanna hit Conner so much. He's got a cute and sweet boy, and he still can't admit to himself his feelings fully. Not to mention he's got a nasty habbit of saying the wrong things always. Trent's trying to be understanding, but its obviously hard.

So Ethan is the only one who doesn't know the truth. Can't wait to see his reaction.

update soon