Reviews for The Other Passion of Conner
pureangel86 chapter 39 . 7/10/2007
it's over? No

*goes off crying uncontrollably, but is slapped silly by Anita*

Ok I'm better...I save the uncontrollable crying for Harry Potter on Saturday.
twins1729 chapter 39 . 7/8/2007
Okay, SEQUEL! lol *chants and holds up pitch-fork* Well, this story wonderfully followed the episodes, so you might not want to do that.

Okay, an epilogue - "5 years later." lol OR you could do "History" (Maybe Trent's at the reunion) or "Wormhole."

Brilliant. Love the story. It will forever remain in my favorites. I wish others would see this amazing couple. There isn't too many stories for them.

Okay, I'm done telling you what to do.

PS - I was away this past weekend and I had a FEELING that this would be up when I got back. lol
Princess Kitana chapter 39 . 7/8/2007
aw, its ended! i'm sad but all good things must come to an end eventually. _ i really enjoyed your twist on dino thunder, do another one! XDD
aaliyah60002000 chapter 39 . 7/7/2007
Wow, I feel like this is the end of an era or something. I always feel that way when one of my favorite fics end! Great story!
Buffyxenaman chapter 39 . 7/7/2007
great fic and good ending. Good work.
phoenix83ad chapter 39 . 7/7/2007
Aww... the end. I like the way you ended the story with not so much a happy ending, but more... I don't know open ended. Conner and Trent clearly won't be going immediately into the happy relationship, but they're slowly on their way to it. And when has anything ever been easy for them?

I gotta say, I was impressed with how you weaved their relationship into the PRDT continuity. I almost regret the series didn't have this kind of storytelling. Sure, the Ranger aspects are fun, but so are the character developement issues. That's why I liked the MMPR series. We got romantic developement from the characters in that series far more than we did with the later series (i.e. Tommy & Kimberly, Tommy & Kat, Zack and Angela). Of course two main characters being gay might not have gone into it... but still...

Good story. Congrats on it.

phoenix83ad
DyingInnocence chapter 39 . 7/7/2007
SEQUEL!
skysgirlforever chapter 39 . 7/7/2007
I can't believe it's over. Just seems like I just started reading Vrey nice ending it left just the right amount of hope that they could get back together.
sparxxa chapter 39 . 7/7/2007
Congratulations! This was one hell of a great story, it's one I always look out for and always enjoy. Well Done! Fantastic story!
ChrisCHJ chapter 17 . 7/7/2007
this is rawkin
welleg chapter 39 . 7/7/2007
Great ending! I'm sad to see it end though.
Chylea3784 chapter 39 . 7/7/2007
Well done!
cmar chapter 39 . 7/7/2007
I like this. Maybe I'm unusual, but the uncertainty feels like real life to me. And there's more than a spark of hope for the future. A very nice scene to end it on, too, the same as the end of the series, I believe. This has been a good long story, and you deserve congratulations for finishing it so well.

(And truck is the word we use, yes.)
zeo knight chapter 39 . 7/7/2007
nice ending
zeo knight chapter 38 . 6/7/2007
and so it ends sad tah see it go
348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »