Reviews for The Other Passion of Conner
cmar chapter 38 . 6/3/2007
Wow, great chapter! The intensity of Conner's feelings of confusion and betrayal is really impressive. The comparison of Ethan's anger towards Conner and Conner's towards Trent is very interesting - there's a parallel, and both made very good points. Paradoxically it's often easier to forgive a friend than a lover. Very nice job!
the real vampire chapter 38 . 5/29/2007
Ooh awesome chapter. Very strong. Will be sad to see this fic come to an end but am interested in just how you will end it! Really looking forward to more!
DyingInnocence chapter 38 . 5/28/2007
God I love this story.
cmar chapter 37 . 5/26/2007
I really can feel for Trent here and you've brought out his dilemma very well - no matter what he did he had to betray someone he cares about.

School is a lot of pressure, a lot worse than most jobs - be proud you're finding time and energy to do this at all!
aaliyah60002000 chapter 37 . 5/21/2007
Wow! That was crazy! Keep going!
Buffyxenaman chapter 37 . 5/21/2007
nice job
Chylea3784 chapter 37 . 5/21/2007
Well done. I can remember what it's like trying to create when your brain is fried and you did much better than I would have. Update soon!
zeo knight chapter 36 . 5/19/2007
cool still love it one question whys it taking so long
twins1729 chapter 36 . 5/9/2007
Wonderful of course. I can't wait until the next chapter. Hurry though. :)
cmar chapter 36 . 5/4/2007
A good chapter, well worth waiting for. The Trent/Conner encounter at the beginning was long overdue and very welcome, and the awkwardness yet tenderness afterwards was very well done. Great fight scene, and nicely tied into canon. Conner seems caught in the middle here - more sure than ever of the relationship, yet unable to deny that Trent's keeping something from him.

The beginning was confusing - it sounded like Conner and Trent were making out with Ethan in the same room. A missing scene break, maybe?

I'm looking forward to the revelation of Trent's secret, and how Conner will handle it.
QuifrmQueenz chapter 36 . 5/3/2007
Ah-oh! Trent's in trouble now! Did Trent and Conner have sex? I didn't really get it.
welleg chapter 36 . 5/2/2007
I just wanted to let you know how much I love your story. I just read the whole thing in one shot, and it's fabulous. Keep up the great work!
Chylea3784 chapter 36 . 5/2/2007
Well written! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon!
aaliyah60002000 chapter 36 . 5/1/2007
Its great! Keep going!
DyingInnocence chapter 36 . 5/1/2007
Awesome chapter. Update soon.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »