Reviews for The Other Passion of Conner
MzDany chapter 36 . 5/1/2007
Wow, this is really turning into an epic here; 70 words! Big kudos to you for constantly continuing this.

This was a very well done chapter. Glad to see that Trent and Conner are not only hanging in there but doing better and better with each other - but you left a wicked cliffhanger there, girl!

Keep up the good work!

Greetings from Dany
the real vampire chapter 36 . 5/1/2007
Oh wow, awesome chapter. Conner and Trent cute. But now Conner is suspicious... dun dun duh! Really looking forward to more. Update soon?
Buffyxenaman chapter 36 . 5/1/2007
Good chapter
DyingInnocence chapter 35 . 4/30/2007
Please update soon. This story is awesome.
twins1729 chapter 35 . 4/29/2007
Hey, I was just re-reading this chapter and I noticed you said it was before House of Cards. Does this mean you skipped In Your Dreams.

I'm just wondering. :)

*stoopid Ethan*
the real vampire chapter 35 . 4/17/2007
O-oh. Poor Conner. I can see where Ethan is coming from... but even so... Really looking forward to more. Update soon?
zeo knight chapter 35 . 4/1/2007
good real good
cmar chapter 35 . 3/30/2007
I love this - it's kind of amusing in an odd way, and very, very real. Ethan's reactions were all very in character, and while I don't blame him for being hurt I also completely sympathize with Conner. A case of an argument and hurt feelings being no one's fault really, and I like Kira's comment that Conner may just have to live with Ethan being angry.

Great work, again!
Sreym chapter 35 . 3/28/2007
Nice chapter, I liked Ethan's reaction very much, I can understand him, though Conner more. I hope you can update again soon :)
Chylea3784 chapter 35 . 3/27/2007
Frustratingly, both boys have a solid point. Hopefully soon they can get it all worked out. Update soon please.
sky's girl forever chapter 35 . 3/26/2007
I know I should feel sorry for Ethan and begin left out and all but I can't. Which I think that means you good at what you Please update sooner-puppy dog eyes- please.
aaliyah60002000 chapter 35 . 3/26/2007
I love this story! Keep going!
phoenix83ad chapter 35 . 3/26/2007
Aw... poor Ethan. I can't blame him for being angry. Clearly he has no problem with the gay aspect of what happened, but he is hurt that his best friend (well, as close to a best friend) didn't feel he could trust him with everything. No matter what it was that happened, Ethan has always been so sweet and understand. He's the last person to be homophobic.

But as always Conner shows that he still has a lot to learn. He's not like the other Red Ranger like Jason, Tommy, TJ or Andros. He's not a natural leader. He has the potential, yes, but he doesn't fully know what being a leader is all about. And when it comes to people... well...

But Ethan will cool off, right? He's too much of a little kid, who can get over things so easily.
pureangel86 chapter 35 . 3/26/2007
Ethan’s just mad at Conner because he did tell him right away?
snowbunny3 chapter 34 . 3/10/2007
i love this story,please update soon!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »