Reviews for The Other Passion of Conner
cmar chapter 34 . 3/4/2007
A very sweet chapter - I had forgotten about Trent playing soccer. Gives the guys more in common. The recap of Drawn Into Danger was nice to see, too.

I must admit to getting impatient, though - this is moving rather slowly, for me, anyway.
zeo knight chapter 34 . 3/3/2007
still good really good
Sreym chapter 34 . 3/1/2007
Great chapter, I like the relationship development and how Trent is having more trouble with his secret, along with the question of when to tell Ethan. Good work!
pureangel86 chapter 34 . 3/1/2007
First off is it Carson Brady? Because I always thought it was Carson Daly (which would have been funny in my story) the second thing where did you get the script used for this chapter? It'll really help me with the writing of my story.
the real vampire chapter 34 . 3/1/2007
Firstly, great chapter! Loved the football references! Heh.

Secondly, condolences. Poor Arsenal...

*snickers*

Sorry! My team I don't think has done much better (Notts Forest)

Great chapter and once again I cannot wait for more! Update soon?
Chylea3784 chapter 34 . 3/1/2007
Well done in spite of the distraction!
aaliyah60002000 chapter 34 . 2/28/2007
Keep going! Its great!
twins1729 chapter 34 . 2/28/2007
So sweet.

Now, when is this going to be rated mature and I can't wait until Conner tells Ethan.

Great job Anita! Keep it up!
Buffyxenaman chapter 34 . 2/28/2007
Good chapter
skysgirlforever chapter 34 . 2/28/2007
I feel sorry for Trent wanting to tell Conner but can't I just want to hug him. Can't waite for more.
MzDany chapter 34 . 2/28/2007
First off, my apologies for neglecting to review the past few chapters. I have enjoyed them all, though!

This one was very well done, too, and Randall's "anti-fungal spray" remark gave me a good chuckle.

I'm curious as to who will end up making the 'big revelation' to Ethan.

Keep up the good work!

Greetings from Dany
jonoave chapter 33 . 2/25/2007
Hehe, cute ending, but totally real. Nice interaction in this chapter too - I enjoyed the lines during and after the monster fight. I really like how you give glimpses into the character's head after their line. It makes the flow better and the characters easier to relate too. Great chapter!
cmar chapter 33 . 2/24/2007
I liked the symbolism of Trent morphing in unison with the others. Also liked the zord combination sequence - I always wonder how they seem to just know what to do. Must be a Ranger thing.

The last scene was quite sweet, and really captured the clumsiness and conflicting emotions of teenagers in that situation. Good old Conner, as usual he reacted in a very unconstructive and illogical way. Ah well, maybe he'll figure himself out soon.
Obsessive Fanfic Reader amy chapter 33 . 2/22/2007
looking forward to more and conner becoming more comfortable with himself or just being comfortable in trents presance. Also looking forward to Dr O and the other finding out about them. Esp. Dr O maybe he had a simular situation with jason back in the day.

hope you continue to post more and soon keep up the writing and hope to see more soon.
Princess Kitana chapter 33 . 2/22/2007
this is an interesting take on things. I like it! update soon!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »