Reviews for Not So Different After All
pikpocket chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I realize its been a couple of years, but thisnis really funny and i am really enjoying it! And there were promises of jack being involved! :)
Xeb17051 chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
This was adorable. Great characterization from both fandoms! I'd never thought of sticking 10/Rose into season 1... Everyone seems to go for 5 or 7, when seriously bad things are happening, but your placement gives it a lighter feel. I disagree a little with including 10/Rose in the Buffyverse as though it's all the same 'verse (a parallel world makes more sense to me) but this was well done. I really enjoyed it! :)
FluffyHanyoEars chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Love it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Bananas? I LOVE THIS!
E Nelson chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I love this story it is so very Doctor and yet so very early Buffy too. It is great and so much fun to read.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Very cute! Any more?
DragonRose4 chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Bahahahahahaha! Of course, one wonders why Rose's mother wasn't first in line in his surface thoughts nightmares. Poor sod, he is going to get slapped again. *giggles* Oh! and now I want banana jello, thanks for that! :0) Om nom nom!
Diving in chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
Can't...stop...laughing ! ! !
Diving in chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
", that's the Twilight Zone." Rolling on the floor from laughing too much. I love the Doctor.
StarryNight101 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Oh my goodness. The jelly monster? I was cracking up when the Doctor named it Bob. I mean, really, Doctor, you're a genus with more knowledge than anyone else in the universe or multi-verse and you call it Bob? :D :D I know it's been about a year and a half since you updated, but PLEASE write more! These are extremely awesome!
StarryNight101 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
I love the line 'bad stuff made TARDIS go boom' :D Ohh, Doctor... seriously, this is kind of awesome. You should write more!
StarryNight101 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I LOVE the thought of the Doctor and Rose ending up in Disneyland... it is so something he would do.
StarryNight101 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Lol. This is kind of very awesome. Buffy Doctor Who epicness.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
hehe... I love Rose and Buffy discussing their love lives... :D
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
*cackles* This is utterly hilarious, please, it is a crying shame you haven't updated.