Reviews for Not So Different After All
Tera Earth chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
ok this? Is getting very good. You seem to have everyone in natural character and its awesome. Will this continue to be one shots...or a more completed story?
Cerdwyn3 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
oh this is just too funny! HAHA I love it I cant wait to read more... I think my fav bit was Angelus and Rose lol
rocks and glass chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
this is really good. not so sure about the angelus/rose thing, and i think buffy could have problems with that too, but the possesive doctor should help (maybe, you never know with buffy). the dialogue was really well written, and you've done the doctor's especially well. looking forward to more.
RngrThorne chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Okay, I'm impressed and thrilled.
brencon chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
They have been brilliant! ANd so is this story... but I think Angelus had his soul returned to him in 1898, not 1876. But other than that, it was excellent!
L Moonshade chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Oh, my, very entertaining. Lovely humor all the way around, looking forward to some more.
WildfireDreams chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
Very nice write more soon
Harry2 chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
This story is getting better and better with each chapter! Rose meeting up with Angelus, The Doctor and Buffy, its enough to give this fan a MAJOR case of the drools! And the interchange between Xander and Angel was great, and Xander's comment about Giles was A!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
LOL! BRILLIANT! Bloody Brilliant! 10 out of 10!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
What a way to introduce The Slayer to the Doctor! BRAVO! (Being a fan of both shows, I am LOVING this story!)
Harry2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
VERY NICE and VERY APPROPO! You hit the two ladies right on the head!
Rude and not Ginger chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
lol, all really good.
rocks and glass chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
i am in reams of laughter. i'm guessing that was about the 'buffy' comment? very nice chapter, and funny. i like it a lot. you are a very good writer. i can't wait to read more!
Doc chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
This is excellent... and so true to the characters. Please update very, very soon.
Aoibhinn chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Loved the 1st chapter. Very good opening. Hopefully this coming one will have Angel. if not I'm sure there'll be enough humor coming from the Doctor to make up for it.

OH! Can't wait for Xander to meet the Doctor.

Love it. Update soon!