Reviews for A Different Sort of Naruto
Halfrican18 chapter 13 . 10/26
This was a really good fic. I still cant decide if the fic or your response to flamers was more entertaining. Lets call it a draw, lol. I do look forward to the day you continue it. I also greatly appreciate you lettting us know, it was done. Instead of what most do, and stop writting. But thank you for the amazing story, and good luck in your future endeavours
HarukaTsukinoTenoh chapter 13 . 8/24
major cliffhanger
D chapter 11 . 2/29
One note Bigamy is going through the process of marrying someone when already married. Normally this is considered an act of deception toward the one being married. However Polygamy is the act of marrying multiple partners with each others knowledge. Fortunately for Naruto it wouldn't at this time be considered either as he is not yet married. So he simply would have multiple lovers. Finally, so long as the others introduced into a marriage would still be considered in Polygamous relationship so long as they knew of the others already married and acceded to the circumstances. Bigamy is the act of marrying someone else when already married without knowledge or consent therefore it is the worse of the two. Just thought you should know the difference of words... maybe next time look them up before using them to see if they actually fit.
midnightscar17 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Update please. N try to do longer chapters n stop with recaps lol
Acexx chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Great story shame it died
midnightscar17 chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Couple problems. Kakashi already knew naruto was the son of the 4th who's name is Minito Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. The way you are writing this story is complete bullshit why havent you fixed your mistakes. You are a mockery of this show seriously. Ur a fan and yet you dont even know the details of the most important shit that goes on with his parents
midnightscar17 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Narutos parents are Minito Namikaze and kushina
Aryk von Straln chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
And So It Ends.

My interest that is. You were going strong for a while there but, and you'll probably be going "what the fuck is wrong with this guy?" when you read this, that little bit were Tsunade gives Naruto those Uzumaki heirlooms? Yeah that totally and completely killed any kind of building enthusiasm I had for this story.

"I'm forbidden..." how is that a valid excuse in any way shape or form? I'm pretty sure it's been years since Tsunade gave a damn about what her old teacher might have thought. She sure as hell didn't come back to the village to lead it for his sake or memory or whatever and by putting on that big hat? Yeah SHE makes the decisions now, not some dead guy who, while well intentioned, fucked up royally in just about every aspect about handling Naruto and his situation.
yuvir chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Naruto's father is minato not Arashi but the story is good
RT chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
You probably won't read this, this fanfiction has been one of the best I have personally ever read. You should really give it another try
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
I really like this story, it's very cute, and IMHO is how shippuden SHOULD have started! Not with Naruto constantly whining about his little homosexual crush, he SHOULD have gotten Sakura at the start, I mean DANG, he's the flipping HERO and yet they STILL don't tell him about his family, he still hasn't gotten the girl and I think the training trip was a complete waste of time, in canon he's BARELY stronger then he was before he left. The canon author would prefer to give all the power-ups that are off screen (and most on) to sas gay. (and that bit with the Uzumaki shrine that Naruto never knew anything about in canon is UTTER gary stu BS). ANYWAY, enough of my rant, REALLY AWESOME job!
Tifah98 chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Sorry I just don't like when people start something as one pairing and then turn it into a harem. I mean if u say it is 1 pairing then keep with it. You can always make a harem later cus it decieves people u know. But as long as it as SakuNaru in the END cus I'm on that Ship. But gooooood work with your writing!
blasterdog chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
Man this was a great fic, great writing, hope it starts back up
Guest chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
It is grea tto hear from you agani Daniel and I hope that you insppire us with another of your great stories soon.

Disappointed chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Why is it that 90% of all fanfictions I enjoy fail. This was a brilliant story in my opinion. You hit the characters dead on and the emotions were great. But comparing this to the manga is unfair because you chose a different direction. I hope you remain in good health and happily but also I hope you one day return to this.