Reviews for Top Secret Mission
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
i love the history XD can you make a end? I doesn't want is history to stop. like every fanfiction i love and like XD ' if you're going to make more gaasaku histories, tell me
Dragemenian jew chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
Love it! Gaara and Sakura makes such a cute couple and furthermore I love the idea of Sakura and Naruto as best friends. Damn there were as usual lots of funny things going on in this chapter especially the "did not,did to".
Dragemenian jew chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Lol! That was really Jirayia being Jirayia. I loved the part where Naruto had to drag him by the hair (poor Naruto, cant be easy having that kind of sensei). Really well written by the way, cant find any spelling misstakes (I know I made plenty in my stories that I didnt notice before they were allready published, lol). I did read the first chapter to but since Im lazy Im not gonna review every chapter. Anyway keep up the good work!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
i feel sorry for sai and sasuke. oh well, there are others like hinata (TAKEN) ino (TROUBLESOME) hana (A TAD TOO OLD) hanabi (ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES and TOO YOUNG) and ayame (NOT A KUNOICHI) and...and...and... jeez i cant think of anyone else.
AngelBornOfHell chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
when my friend tried to give my other friend THE TALK, he (the guy that was being lectured) screamed and writhed in agony in his desk. She (the one giving the lecture) started laughing evilly and proceeded on to some very...er...interesting topics. when she got to the part about "protection" he blanched, screamed, and fell face-down on his desk.
0x-i-Need-A-Hug-x0 chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
AWHH i love this story will there be more?
xXInsanely Sharp NailsXx chapter 9 . 11/4/2006
hi...um i just wanted to tell you that sasuke's name is spelled wrong in your story... nothing personal! you spell it sauske when its sasuke... good story!
Kara Likes Kitties chapter 9 . 9/30/2006

Why does Sakura get al the great guys?

Some people have all the luck, I swear.

I think I vote for Sasuke...

And..

Naruto-Hinata

Sasuke-sakura

Neji-tenten

Shikamaru-Temari

Gaara- some new, random person!

XD

Sounds good.
Andrometamorphose chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
omg...what's gonna happen? can't wait till next chappie...i loved how you did the love triangle...er...square...thingy...XD
The Goddess of the Madhouse chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
WEll this is interesting. I have to ask though, were you hinting that Kakashi likes Sakura or not?
Kara Likes Kitties chapter 8 . 9/21/2006
...

I dunno! This is all so confusling!

On the one hand, I think Sasuke and Sakura are a great pair.

On the other, Gaara has never liked anyone, so It's time to break him out of his shell! (Lol)

On the other other hand, I love Rock Lee.

And this sai guy sounds nice as well.

But I don't know!
Andrometamorphose chapter 8 . 9/16/2006
hm...how about either gaasaku or sasusaku...
Andrometamorphose chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
poor gaara...i loved the part with kakashi and the girl tho..XD...anyways, update soon!
Andrometamorphose chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
hey! this is a really good fanfic! keep it up! i totally support gaasaku! they're so sweet!
Tears of unnecessary fear chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Its pretty good so far. I really like it. Undate soon