Reviews for Cupid's Curse
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
Where my sequel man?!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
DUDE, LITERALLY CRIED OVER THIS STORY, JUST YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THIS IS THE ULTIMATE STORY OMY GOSH YES, IT WAS PERFECT YES
ginmariano chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I quite literally fangirled when I got that part when Dash said that they'd never see each other again. When I watched that part in the episode, I immediately shipped Dash/Sam lol.
sports-chick chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
cool!
ckrets chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
I love Dash/Sam. You write it perfectly! Even though I know this'll probably end up Danny/Sam, you make Dash/Sam work.
ckrets chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I can't get over this couple. The way you write their interactions is fantastic.
ckrets chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is going to be an interesting read...fave'd.
A Lovely Treason chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
That was so amazing! I found this story over four years ago and stopped reading it for some absurd reason. Now that I finally found it again and read it in it's entirety, I've got to say thank you for pushing the boundaries of DP and exploring the most interesting and unlikely relationship of the show. This story was so much fun to read, so thank you for this crazy trip. Well done!
Brokenangelsely chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
Lol XD i loved this story. I'm a solid Danny and Sam fan. But, you almost had me convinced that maybe...maybe, Dash and Sam could be a nice couple. Ha! Thats just 'maybe' cause i was honestly pissed cause i hate the idea of paring Sam with someone other than Danny. Usually i dont even read it if its not Danny and Sam related.

I admire you for writing this story! Never once was i bored, and it was really fun to read! I loveeeeee Danny jealous- so maybe that's why i really enjoyed this. Even if its marked as a DAsh and Sam "romance" It obviously concerns Danny; and other characters like tucker.

Also- I eroll aww...i feel so bad for him :)

I even "almost" like the paring with Dash... (just barely XD)BUT NO WAY! DANNYxSAM 4 eva 3

hey-they deserve that little happy ending together. they were made for each other literally ;)

Cant wait for more!
Jasmett chapter 16 . 2/12/2011
great story, i desided to read a fic about this parring after i watch the ember episode an saw them kiss so i really love how you included that so many times in ur story. D ur a really good author u kept me on the edge of my seat the whole story. i really sad about errol he was such a good ghost to begin with and at the end he tried to make it right. im feel really bad that he's totally gone now C.

cant wait to read the sequel
lazy evil chapter 15 . 4/29/2010
This was a truly wonderful story it had just the right amount of romance withought it becoming to dull or boring
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Paulina waggled a perfectly manicured finger at Star. “No no no. She’s pretty, but she purposefully tries not to be pretty. It’s like some kind of political statement or something like that. She says that she is rebelling against sexist ideals and the cooperate idea of beauty forced on us by cosmetic companies in general… or something stupid like that.”

That part and the spelling bit, had me collopsing on my desk with laughter...too good.

I like how you portrayed the popular kids...bitchy, but you know, still friends like any other group.

Nice job keeping dash in character.
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
See thats the thing-

you might have already considered what the boys are saying, but to you, they no right to say the same.

Silly boys. (
Dark Northern Lights chapter 16 . 2/20/2009
I thought that this was very cute. You kinda threw me for a loop with the whole DashSam thing, but I was smiling at the end.
I Hate Change chapter 16 . 11/25/2007
wow. i really like this story. i should've told my cousin about this fanfic. have you considered writting your own novel or something coz, to be honest, you're really good at this( coz it's so long and this isn't just the only story you wrote). i sorta like the dash and sam pairing coz, you know, in magnets: opposite forces attracts and like forces repel. but still, i think i like the danny and sam pairing much better coz they really belong together.