Reviews for Cupid's Curse
Pokeshipper4life chapter 1 . 1/18/2020
Interesting first chapter. I already do not like this Errol ghost, and of course I dont like Dash.
ultrachols chapter 16 . 1/9/2019
fanboys are always pathetic. why do you write if you end with fucking dannym.

fuck those storytelling stories. I have wasted 16 chapters on garbage. You know what to fuck you and your little danny cunt
TaimmyJ chapter 16 . 7/4/2017
I feel as if this could of gone so many ways and congrats on getting a review, though it will probably soon be reviews, on this fic over 10 years later! Great story!
Ussop chapter 16 . 9/28/2016
I was really hoping this fic will end with dash and sam together.
BG224 chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
Absolutely in love with this piece. You did a wonderful job. Thank you
NatDP chapter 16 . 9/8/2015
oh! simplemente hermoso. Me hizo llorar pero, en un buen sentido, estan hermoso y me encanto el final. Una historia simplemente original. oh! en verdad bastante buena, todo perfecto. En verdad te felicito
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
Where my sequel man?!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
DUDE, LITERALLY CRIED OVER THIS STORY, JUST YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THIS IS THE ULTIMATE STORY OMY GOSH YES, IT WAS PERFECT YES
ginmariano chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I quite literally fangirled when I got that part when Dash said that they'd never see each other again. When I watched that part in the episode, I immediately shipped Dash/Sam lol.
sports-chick chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
cool!
Rozozzy chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
I love Dash/Sam. You write it perfectly! Even though I know this'll probably end up Danny/Sam, you make Dash/Sam work.
Rozozzy chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I can't get over this couple. The way you write their interactions is fantastic.
Rozozzy chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is going to be an interesting read...fave'd.
A Lovely Treason chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
That was so amazing! I found this story over four years ago and stopped reading it for some absurd reason. Now that I finally found it again and read it in it's entirety, I've got to say thank you for pushing the boundaries of DP and exploring the most interesting and unlikely relationship of the show. This story was so much fun to read, so thank you for this crazy trip. Well done!
Brokenangelsely chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
Lol XD i loved this story. I'm a solid Danny and Sam fan. But, you almost had me convinced that maybe...maybe, Dash and Sam could be a nice couple. Ha! Thats just 'maybe' cause i was honestly pissed cause i hate the idea of paring Sam with someone other than Danny. Usually i dont even read it if its not Danny and Sam related.

I admire you for writing this story! Never once was i bored, and it was really fun to read! I loveeeeee Danny jealous- so maybe that's why i really enjoyed this. Even if its marked as a DAsh and Sam "romance" It obviously concerns Danny; and other characters like tucker.

Also- I eroll aww...i feel so bad for him :)

I even "almost" like the paring with Dash... (just barely XD)BUT NO WAY! DANNYxSAM 4 eva 3

hey-they deserve that little happy ending together. they were made for each other literally ;)

Cant wait for more!