Reviews for She Is
ktlynrose chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
Blegh! Lucas and Haley! It's really good writing just I wish it were Nathan and Haley, ya know?
ktlynrose chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Okay, first time reading this particular story of yours. And I have so much to say...
Let's see here, I guess I'll story start with the song. I did listen to it, but what I thought was ironic is that Lucas's middle name is Eugene. I literally laughed out loud when it occurred to me.
Next topic, I knew it was gonna be Lucas. When she first mentioned moving on, I just knew.
Anyways, I totally love your writing style! I totally forgot what I was going to say! Oh well, if I remember I'll send you another review...

Kt
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
why why why why WHY did Lucas have to die?! WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CRY?! :( aghhh, I love Naley so much, but Luke dying just totally made me cry! :( haww. overall great story!
Beautifully.Tragically.Lovley chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
I re read your wonderful stories sometimes! They are some of my favourite on this site! I love this one particularly! Thank you!
Stepheyy chapter 17 . 11/5/2008
I know i jsut asked this question but what happened to Sophia Faith Scott? I mean you don't really explain it.

Besides this question is better then my old one. LOL
Stepheyy chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
okay I have 1 question though. What happened to the baby. Not Luka but Nate's daughter.
OTHgirl513 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This is actually my second time reading this story. I apologize for not reviewing it last time. First, I want to say that I am sad more people didn't love this story the way you did. You wrote this so well. It is a beautiful tragedy. You took the complexity of a love triangle to a whole new level with this story. I am generally not a Laley shipper (I love them as FRIENDS). However if you had ended this any other way, if Naley would have become a couple and Laley would have divorced I would not have been nearly as satisfied. You brought tears to my eyes when Lucas said "No you are." And then when Haley said "I miss you buddy" in her ending monologue... this girl balled like a baby. haha. So thank you for this brilliant little story. I love all your writing but I wanted to make sure you knew other people loved this under appreciated one. ;)
katieyellow chapter 18 . 12/23/2007
great story, i liked the way that it wasnt all tied up neatly in the end, and it was very sad that Lucas died even though i wanted Haley and Nathan to get together.
mmjayx33 chapter 18 . 10/23/2007
omg. i can't believe that i just read this story now! i cried at this last chapter. you are such a good writer. not much could actually make readers do that. keep up the good work. i love your other stories.
princetongirl chapter 18 . 10/18/2007
loved it update soon
Duckygirl chapter 18 . 9/14/2007
oh wow! that was definitely a sad chapter! i enjoyed this whole story and you truely do have a talent to write!
Tiffany chapter 18 . 9/13/2007
I read your story today and thought i'd let you know that you did such a good job. I haven't read a story like this before and I really enjoyed it. The end was so sad and happy, craziness. :)

Wonderful job!
lilthaishorttie chapter 18 . 9/13/2007
awee poor lucas D: great chapter/ending :D
Deirdra chapter 18 . 9/13/2007
That was a really good ending, bittersweet, but good. I'm gonna miss this story, but your other one is pretty amazing. Great job with this story, I loved it!
NaLeYBaBiixo chapter 18 . 9/13/2007
oh my god! this story has been absolutely amazing.. now if you'll excuse me i need to get a tissue haha the ending totally made me cry!