Reviews for My Immortal
honeybeeze chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
I love harvest moon and love that your doing a story Im curious of the rings, was it Grey? I bet lol and her reaction with the Doctor . You should bring in Cliff, he was my favorite when I played, that broody quiet boy. Of course I could for some reason never tie him down and ended up with the Doctor lol. Also Toki states with Kai that he isnt doing what he was suppose to be doing. Is she aware of peoples set ways like in the game? I was alittle confused with all that. But I'm still liking the story, and although I doubt youll be updating this, I'm still going to wait patiently for it
0gum-drop0 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
_. wonderful story. i thought it was a good idea to at least read on of your story. andthanks for all the positve reviews. have a nice day.
caroline chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
please update

i wonder who she'll end up with!

love you
a-courter chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Nice fic for a video game that has an open ending

better add chapters to keep the readers tuned in
Elena chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Cool. First time reading a HM Fic :o.

This is good. I like it :D. Gray rules! *lol*

(But the doctor is sweet too :P)
LissaChan89 chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
Hey there _

I really like the fic so far! This is my first time reading a HM one. I really enjoy it. I love Harvest Moon, I'm addicted _. Keep up the good work, I'm off to read chapter two!
hmfan24 chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
greyxmain girl?

time will tell...

Suspense kills you know, so update.
hmfan24 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
that was deep... I enjoyed it, I'll have to buzz my friend. She's been needing some inspiration for her story.
psejhan chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
she could feed those men in the palm of her hand! the story's fab cause it still focuses on its genre romance, sadness and frustration.
psejhan chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Its actually a bittersweet start, since their immortality has always been the same and their destiny has been set... but the writing is well defined.
woodshaw chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
I'm liking the story now. :) His name's actually Gray with an A. It's fine though. I love Gray x Jill/Toki. Great chapter!
DigiChar chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Love triangle? Anyways, good chapter. I never really liked those harvest sprites though. They always creeped me out.
DigiChar chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I love it! I wonder what happened to her...
Jersey S chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Okay, I'm not a big Evansecence fan or anything, but I don't suppose that stops me from getting into the story. :) I do feel bad that you haven't gotten a review yet, considering you're, I think, doing a good job with the initial set-up. It's short, though, in that it offers very little information. We know Toki's got a past to face up to, but she's troubled all the while. Now what?

Nothing's wrong with things initially being short. This serves as a good prologue, so let's see where this is headed. So far, the writing and everything seems really good. The "Second Chance" idea seems interesting too. I'm curious to see how Toki will interact with the townsfolk. Keep it up!