Reviews for To Betray A Traitor
Zhor chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
I really like this fic. :D
Cypher DS chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Very interesting story, with good attention to Dooku's motives. This story is atypical from most 'character redemption' stories in that it focuses on the immediate fallout of the single change (Tyranus' betrayal of his Sith master altering the battle over Corusant) as opposed to the long term reprecussions. In retrospect, the idea to examine the detailed politics and strategic maneuvering of final battle was very unique but I was really hoping to see how Dooku's change of heart would affect things on a grander timeline. As a result I ended up skipping and skimming over the cuts to the Corusant civilians and other subplots, anxious to see what would happen when Dooku was brought planetside and so forth. Perhaps if the opening chapters had forshadowed this smaller scale ("the next X hours would be the most harrowing of the Clone Wars...") readers would better adjust their expectations.
AI chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
Tough choices are always painful. Though I'm sad R2 didn't manage to hide somewhere.
AZi chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
Interesting. Logical conclusion. But wrong...
maryg92844 chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Loved it! Now on to the sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Exciting first chapter. And I think you write quite well.
NarwhalWarlord chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
With the exception of a couple tiny little spelling and grammar errors, that was utterly brilliant. Excellent work. I'm off to go look at the sequel.
Zexs chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
"That is the name you chose for me, Sidious. I am the Count Dooku, lord of the world of Serenno, former Jedi Master. And I shall be your death,"

That is the Dooku I wanted to see in the movies the refined man trying to do what he believes is right no mater of far he has fallen
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
dear dude or dudette, please stop leaving authors notes everywhere, they are distracting and annoying.
My thanks in advance,

Der commissar
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
Very lovely writing, I applaud you.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
This story was awesome. I hope you continue writing.
Hat O' Doom chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
This has been a really fantastic ride. Thanks for writing such a great story! I will definetly check out the continuation
Hat O' Doom chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
Holy mosse in a room Batman! I can't believe I missed this gem of a story for so long. Seriously, this is a great work.
Guardian of Atlantis chapter 12 . 11/4/2007
Best chapter yet.

CIS and GG rocks.
reforgedGaara chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Good showing of Kenobi's deductive thinking process, you understand the characters. that much is evident. Good job