Reviews for To Betray A Traitor
AI chapter 10 . 6/13
Tough choices are always painful. Though I'm sad R2 didn't manage to hide somewhere.
AZi chapter 4 . 6/13
Interesting. Logical conclusion. But wrong...
maryg92844 chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Loved it! Now on to the sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Exciting first chapter. And I think you write quite well.
NarwhalWarlord chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
With the exception of a couple tiny little spelling and grammar errors, that was utterly brilliant. Excellent work. I'm off to go look at the sequel.
Zexs chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
"That is the name you chose for me, Sidious. I am the Count Dooku, lord of the world of Serenno, former Jedi Master. And I shall be your death,"

That is the Dooku I wanted to see in the movies the refined man trying to do what he believes is right no mater of far he has fallen
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
dear dude or dudette, please stop leaving authors notes everywhere, they are distracting and annoying.
My thanks in advance,

Der commissar
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
Very lovely writing, I applaud you.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
This story was awesome. I hope you continue writing.
Hat O' Doom chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
This has been a really fantastic ride. Thanks for writing such a great story! I will definetly check out the continuation
Hat O' Doom chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
Holy mosse in a room Batman! I can't believe I missed this gem of a story for so long. Seriously, this is a great work.
Guardian of Atlantis chapter 12 . 11/4/2007
Best chapter yet.

CIS and GG rocks.
reforgedGaara chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Good showing of Kenobi's deductive thinking process, you understand the characters. that much is evident. Good job
reforgedGaara chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
You have your lightsaber forms correct which is rare for an author. Kudos on that and nice job once more of the twist.
reforgedGaara chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Very nice description. I like the fight and the amount of depth it had. Great job again.