Reviews for Crazy for this Girl
Heather chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
COURTNEY...I'M NOT LIKING THE WHOLE RON/HERMIONE IDEA! ICK ICK ICK! ICKLE RONNIEKINS IS MINE HERMIONE, SO BACK OFF!
RH 4 eva chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
cool
K Nighthawk chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Who's the great goddess JK going to put with Hermione? I've read everything from Draco to Dumbledore (which was really gross and I'm never touching that stuff again) I'm such a bad HP fan! I've forgotten what the title of B5 is going to be! ::runs from HP fanatics all brandishing Hogwarts, A History:: But this was really good, just because it DIDN'T decide for Hermione! and I love this song (I love it so much I play it non-stop on my comp and my sis keeps deleting it from the comp and I keep putting it back... that song is MY LIFE!) Look at those measly review rates! You people get your butts over here and review this wonderful story!
Karri chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
I love this song. It's by Evan and Jaron.
Evil Angel chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Well, your comment on who will end up with who got me thinking, and just for the heck of it, just because I feel like it, I'm going to tell you what I think will happen in terms of romance. I think Hermione will go out with Ron for a little while, and then end up with Harry somewhere around the 7th book. I just felt like saying that. The fanfic was great!
weird-o chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
that was horrible writing *flame*
gh chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
nahhhhh...that's ok
Opaque chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
, I'm calm, NO I'M NOT, Yes i am,NO I'M NOT.

Well you get the point. I LOVE THAT SONG! I have it on my yahoo player! I had it on when i read the story! well this Pinky and the Brain(i'm pinky)my big sister(the Brain) left it on her name. well we write fanfics togther and we wrote a story called (Memories are just were you laed them) it has this song in it too! well extra good story you sould write a chapter2 with it being R/H!
karen chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
I've read better but i like it
Jabroniette chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Very cute! I like it ... no shipping preference! But on that note ... JK Rowling once said in an interview that Harry & Hermione will never be a couple. See, you didn't offend any shippers, so I decided to. *LOL*
Sinical-Sarchasm chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
I like it because it's no shipping really...you can kinda take your pick. Nice job. _
MythNeeds to sign in chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Wow! The story wasn't great, the writing was good, though. The idea that you were planting in, though, was great. Good job!

Myth