Reviews for When All is Lost
bluebirdlady chapter 71 . 1/17
That last chapter is the mother of all cliffhangers! What cruelty! And I'm speaking from a re-reader's point of view. My poor nerves!
bluebirdlady chapter 70 . 1/17
I've forgotten how glorious and heart-wrenching this final battle is! Wow!
bluebirdlady chapter 1 . 1/11
I'm re-reading this story for the nth time. It's my absolute favourite one by you.
Guest chapter 74 . 4/29/2019
One of the best stories I have ever read! Truly breathtaking! I loved every chapter! You are extremely talented!
Dyingsongbird chapter 74 . 2/11/2019
Just curious, is there any connection between this story and Agent Orange? When I first read it, the description of Erik's face immediately reminded me of those poor Vietnamese kids who still suffer from the Agent Orange sprayed by U.S. military forces decades ago. Now read it the second time, I just can't help asking about it.
meoz-doraemon chapter 74 . 1/8/2019
Good job
Big round of applause for the story
meowz-doraemon chapter 57 . 12/17/2018
I take my words on the previous chapter back. The man in black was Erik ‘s underling.
Meoz-doraemon chapter 56 . 12/17/2018
I been commenting on your story but not sure if you are checking your email once in a while or not to see my comments.
This chapter is pretty well written. But one thing seems to be unreal is gavin’s Wife being so lenient and gullible on gavin’s Sudden oversea internship. Like she barely asked a question on his sudden departure.

Plus, Gavin seeing the black shadow who is Erik also seems “illlogical”. Gavin is in USA while Erik And Christine are in London. How in the world can Erik suddenly appear in USA to spy on Gavin ?
meowz-doraemon chapter 52 . 12/16/2018
What did the couple do?
Meoz-doraemon chapter 39 . 12/6/2018
When Frederick said “its such a long stretch”, what does long stretch mean ?
meowz-doraemon chapter 38 . 11/30/2018
Pretty good escape scene
meowz-doraemon chapter 37 . 11/30/2018
Hehe, I’m wrong. It’s the hair pin that was found in erik’s costume not the note.
meowz-doraemon chapter 36 . 11/27/2018
I was right about Christine's note. Hehe,
But i still think each chapter of the story is really good. You are a brilliant author. :-)
meowz-doraemon chapter 35 . 11/22/2018
Hahah, how exciting! Let me guess. Erik has dropped Christine's note at Carlotta's home and Oliver will later find it and learn of Erik & Christine's friendship and he will set up a trap, using Christine as a bait to lure Erik into his trap.
meowz-doraemon chapter 33 . 11/16/2018
All i can say to your story up to this point is "good job", very different from other phantom fictions but also captivating. I'll continue reading and let you know my comments as i go.
2,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »