Reviews for When All is Lost
All of your stories are amazing! I'm currently re-reading to get through the pandemic, but if you sold books I'd buy them all! Thank you for sharing your art with the world :)
RoseLily chapter 74 . 1/14
Thank you for a wonderful story!
Qtkittee chapter 56 . 1/12
This is epic and I can't stop reading you work. thank you.
Amya1020 chapter 74 . 11/17/2020
So good, I didn't want this to end! Thank you for sharing your wonderful story, it will for sure become a classic. You are a very talented writer
shadybagel chapter 40 . 11/16/2020
I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING! I know Raoul isn't actually annoying he's just being fed lies but this is killing me. If Erik doesn't kill Leonie and Freddie soon I'm going to. This is an awesome story!
BabyNake chapter 74 . 10/21/2020
Beautiful! I absolutely loved this story and wholeheartedly enjoyed every chapter. Thank you and brava!
mdewet01 chapter 74 . 10/13/2020
This story, as with all of your works, is absolutely remarkable. Well done!
toscanamarcela chapter 74 . 10/6/2020
Man, where do I even begin? I’ve been immersed in this fic for the last couple of days and it was amazing. The plot, the writing, the characters.. one of the best fics I’ve ever read for sure. I love it!
muguetmuse chapter 74 . 9/28/2020
I read this in a matter of a few days bc it was so interesting with the developments. this semester is killing me and I do love a good read for some escapism even if it was angsty lol. really loved this fic. this comes as no surprise as I've thoroughly enjoyed all your other fics, but it impresses me to read your creativity in diff forms for this ship. plot was super engaging and I really enjoyed reading Gavin's involvement in the story and damn, I was shocked with Nadir's passing. his last words were rather sad. And I felt bad for Raoul a lot as I usually do but especially so when he didn't know where Christine was and then he got tangled in Leonie's mess, poor guy.
the action and every plot point that came up was suspenseful and I wondered what else could happen. Erik's madness or periods when he lost his sanity were well-written and it really stood out to me because it makes his wrongful imprisonment and sad history very real in the story and still something he struggled with. and the way things wrapped up with the exposé was sm I really enjoyed reading, I really love a good journalism exposé and dose of justice. Finally, EC was great to read as per usual. I sincerely died at the part where she confessed she loves him for the first time as well as when he realized she really meant her words and would stay with him.
thank you for the gripping and emotional read!
Teen543 chapter 74 . 9/7/2020
I really enjoyed your story, thank you! It was interesting the way Erik's face came to be and the whole situation with Falcon, past and present! I like how original characters were incorporated and the new characters too. Gavin was great, and I love how the "kids" worked together and with Erik and Nadir to finally bring justice! Very creative, the whole story! I like how E/C got close gradually and innocently really even with the way they met and came to know each other, and how she made her own choice with her feelings for Erik. Nice ending as well!
Slipstream7249 chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
You write Erik and Christine so well. They are so believable in this and I loved all of Erik’s dialogue. Leroux would definitely be impressed! Brava!
Slade J. Wilson chapter 48 . 8/8/2020
Crazy how old the internet is now lol, when this was written I was 2! Now I’m reading this for myself lol.
Batty Dings chapter 13 . 7/4/2020
Ahh, I see this very Lerouxian count drowning scene. Interesting modern take, I appreciate the mention of the siren.
Inayasha25 chapter 74 . 6/17/2020
Hi Quiet2885, I'm not a English native so sorry for my broken English.
I just wanted to say that even though I messaged you a lot already, it's because I always message the author after finishing the story. I noticed that I feel in love with your story and writing, so I have been reading all your content hahahha
This one was spectacular. I love this really long fanfics, and you always delivery them in such a pleasant way. I'm amazed how you were able to develop all the characters so well. In the beginning Erik is so evil but then wow, it transform in such a way, not too fast but consistently well.
Again I think your stories are really unique, and so addicting. Of all your stories my favorites were this one and Shadow Government. But honestly all your stories are 8.5/10
If I have to criticize anything from your writing, while readying Amongst the Living it became really clear that the "intimates parts" are really confusing, for me at least. But I think is more related to the rating you are going for, but sometimes I wasn't sure if the characters had love or not. Like being intimate could be pooping with the door open maybe? HAHAH
Honestly that is not a big deal, you are amazing in the rest so congrats!
I really hope you are still out there writing, such a talent person! I hope with the quarantine is being reasonable!
From a Brazilian in Minnesota
cliffsidewisterias chapter 30 . 5/18/2020
"If you do not agree to come I may die" LMAOOO HE'S HOPELESS AT THIS. Wow! I'm so glad I gave this story a chance it's giving me all the feels and the action. Thank you!
2,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »