Reviews for When All is Lost
electronic.neko chapter 45 . 1/16/2014
I think it's lucky for Nadir that Erik saw Christine first. What a silly plan Nadir had...after bringing Christine all the way there, he wanted to be the first thing Erik saw when he woke up? Like THAT wouldn't have backfired.

I'm glad they're back together again.
Rupert Bear chapter 68 . 1/4/2014
The puzzles are coming in together now. It's good to read that so far, all of the remain members in the group are still alive and hope help will reach them soon.
Rupert Bear chapter 65 . 1/4/2014
A great chapter here, it's intense with a lot of action. It's sad to see the departure of a group member - hopefully the rest will stay safe and able to regroup again.
Rupert Bear chapter 63 . 1/3/2014
Very well written and things are moving forward now. After the revelation - one has to choose which side to help.
HeroineOfOlympus chapter 74 . 12/31/2013
Omfg. First of all, I would like to say that this is one of the greatest, and well-written stories I've read. It's worthy of being published and sold internationally, but I am so glad I get to read it all for free! I love how you portrayed Erik, so perfect omg. I love all the OC's you mad too, like Gavin and Nadir (I cried when he died btw TTTT). This story is perfect, and so are you, dear Quiet2885. I hope you continue to write many more beautiful stories like this, and thank you so, so much. 3
Rupert Bear chapter 60 . 12/11/2013
Things are moving along at a good pace, it's nice that the main characters have teamed up together.
Rupert Bear chapter 58 . 12/10/2013
I'm glad that Gavin finally agreed to help them. Very well written and many things are going on at the same time.
Rupert Bear chapter 56 . 11/22/2013
It's good to see Gavin again, an extra help would be very good for the trio.
Rupert Bear chapter 54 . 11/22/2013
The story is moving along in a good speed, and they could not run and hide forever. Let's hope that Erik will calm down and listen to other options.
Rupert Bear chapter 51 . 11/18/2013
Very well written, the good, the bad, the sweetness and the mystery.
Rupert Bear chapter 49 . 10/27/2013
A good place to end part 3 - the story is complex and the details are not lost. The two new added-on drawings are beautiful and they do help with the vision when you read ths story.
Rupert Bear chapter 46 . 10/23/2013
Beautiful & well written chapter - especially the reunion scene, thank you.
Nonny chapter 74 . 10/22/2013
Just re read this start to finish for the 50th time. Never gets old, m'dear.
Rupert Bear chapter 33 . 10/21/2013
Part 2 ended with a very well written, beautiful and heartbreaking chapter. Thank you for sharing this story.
Rupert Bear chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
I finished this story almost a year ago and just love it. I started to reread it again few weeks ago and this is a beautiful chapter - a good place for the ending of part 1.
2,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »