Reviews for When All is Lost
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Love it I can't wai to see more and see where it goes from here I'm glad you have a new story I was sad when your last one ended.
solitairebbw218 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Great beginning on what sounds like will be a very interesting story...it is nice to come across a story where Raoul isn't either an evil badboy or a useless fop! I look forward to reading more!
MJ MOD chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Who is after Raoul? Is it Erik?
IHeartPOTO chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Ha ha! I never thought that I would love a story immediately after reading the first sentence! I love that the plot isn't cliche, so that it would be easier to predict what could happen. But I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter! And I love your characterizations too, especially of Erik and Nadir's relationship; it's very interesting (in a good way lol)

But yeah, can't wait for the next update! You're so lucky you're out of school...I have until June 21st...ARGH. lol
Dark Pyro Kiarra chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Yay, a new fic! Really intriguing! What is it that Phillip could have messed up on? It got to be tied up with what Erik and Nadir were talking about. You're so good at making things mysterious, it's great! Dude, I can't wait until you update again!

~Kiarra
Terpsichore314 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I love it - very mysterious - Sherlock Holmes almost - can't wait for the rest! (Erik, bent on vengeance, oh, sexy)
Pertie chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Erik seems very coldhearted; even sub-human. Nadir seems very wimpish.

It seems as if Raoul and Christine are on the fast track to marriage and living happily ever after; but will they?

I am curious about the past that Philippe was involved in and most likely the same past that has threatened Raoul's life.

We shall have to wait and see.

Great first chapter. Thank you for sharing this with us readers.
UnderworldPomegranate chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Intruiging. I hope you do continue this story; I enjoy a bit of AU. There are only so many ways to tell one story.
Katla chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wow, this is a great beginning! Very original... it should make an intriguing AU. I'm so glad you've started another POTO story! Hooray for summer break! lol ;)

Thanks for not bashing Raoul. One of the things I really enjoy about your writing is the fact that though you prefer the E/C pairing (as do I :D), you characterize Raoul as the decent, all around great guy that he really is.

I can't wait for more!
mildetryth chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wow! scary! But well written, like usual. erik's very frightening, got shivers down my spine from him!
2,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162