Reviews for When All is Lost
Maxypuz chapter 36 . 11/8/2021
Oh god... nonono Christine is in danger unless she leaves to find him. Oh god.
Maxypuz chapter 35 . 11/7/2021
Oh god, Christine is in danger because of him. The one thing he wanted to do and he has erred it.
Maxypuz chapter 31 . 11/7/2021
"And that is why he could never have you."
Exactly, for these characters, a life without music is like being alive. There is a difference between living and being alive.
Maxypuz chapter 20 . 11/7/2021
Aha! But Christine wont testify against Erik or Nadir. Lovely little girl that she is.

I am glad Nick died.
Maxypuz chapter 19 . 11/7/2021
Oh god. Christine. "One good thought" fuck, author. You have just ripped out my heart.
Maxypuz chapter 15 . 11/7/2021
Oh god. Life, he gave them life because she desired it. Erik... I cant get my thoughts straight other than that i need Christine to comfort Erik. He has faces too much hurt and anger from the world for it to be his last feelings. Christine gifted him kindness, perhaps the only kindness he ever received and in return he gave her life. I dont think its entirely fair, but to Erik, that is all he can give.
Maxypuz chapter 14 . 11/7/2021
Ah, I am glad Erik brought up the simpler path. Raoul is the simple, easy decision for anyone in Christines place and you cannot fault her for that, but simple paths lead to simple lives. Erik, however, is passionate and difficult. The road alongside him is not easy and at times it doesnt exist, but he brings Christine back to life.

Damn Nadir, we were so close for their relationship to turn into something more than teacher and pupil. And now I am scared for what will happen to Christine
Maxypuz chapter 13 . 11/6/2021
Oh his death, nice little nod to the book.
Maxypuz chapter 12 . 11/6/2021
"Conveniently, no one ever offers it to him."

Not until Christine dear Nadir. Not until Christine.
Maxypuz chapter 10 . 11/6/2021
OH MY GOD. It is terrible that i find Erik's way of showing he cares so endearing. He kidnapped her for lord sake, but man am i enjoying their growing relationship.
Maxypuz chapter 9 . 11/6/2021
Oh god. What did they do to Erik? What happened to their families? I have so many questions and i am not sure how many i want answered.
Maxypuz chapter 8 . 11/6/2021
Oh, Erik. For a murderer and kidnapper that was awfully sweet of him
Maxypuz chapter 7 . 11/6/2021
AAAAAAGHHAGJSJNSNE protective erik is here ! And he found his muse.
Maxypuz chapter 6 . 11/6/2021
I dont think Joe will last very long if he keeps looking at Christine like that!

Oh, Nadir. I admire him to be able to have hope for Erik despite everything he has done.

Also its ironic that all of Christine's horrors from the day were all from Erik and all her horrors were soothed by his music.
Maxypuz chapter 5 . 11/6/2021
God, i feel so awful laughing at Erik's wit, Christine is facing death and he finds how she reacts to be pleasantly surprising. I dont doubt that his gaze on her was not just to make sure Nadir does his job. Ive missed your dark Erik so much.
2,425 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »