Reviews for When All is Lost
Slade J. Wilson chapter 48 . 8/8/2020
Crazy how old the internet is now lol, when this was written I was 2! Now I’m reading this for myself lol.
Batty Dings chapter 13 . 7/4/2020
Ahh, I see this very Lerouxian count drowning scene. Interesting modern take, I appreciate the mention of the siren.
Inayasha25 chapter 74 . 6/17/2020
Hi Quiet2885, I'm not a English native so sorry for my broken English.
I just wanted to say that even though I messaged you a lot already, it's because I always message the author after finishing the story. I noticed that I feel in love with your story and writing, so I have been reading all your content hahahha
This one was spectacular. I love this really long fanfics, and you always delivery them in such a pleasant way. I'm amazed how you were able to develop all the characters so well. In the beginning Erik is so evil but then wow, it transform in such a way, not too fast but consistently well.
Again I think your stories are really unique, and so addicting. Of all your stories my favorites were this one and Shadow Government. But honestly all your stories are 8.5/10
If I have to criticize anything from your writing, while readying Amongst the Living it became really clear that the "intimates parts" are really confusing, for me at least. But I think is more related to the rating you are going for, but sometimes I wasn't sure if the characters had love or not. Like being intimate could be pooping with the door open maybe? HAHAH
Honestly that is not a big deal, you are amazing in the rest so congrats!
I really hope you are still out there writing, such a talent person! I hope with the quarantine is being reasonable!
From a Brazilian in Minnesota
cliffsidewisterias chapter 30 . 5/18/2020
"If you do not agree to come I may die" LMAOOO HE'S HOPELESS AT THIS. Wow! I'm so glad I gave this story a chance it's giving me all the feels and the action. Thank you!
Guest chapter 74 . 4/25/2020
Well written. Love the original take on the revenge and the deformity and the falcon. It looks plausible. However, it seems a bit too suddenly for Christine to move away from Raoul and switch to Erik despite the music lessons and the special way he treated her... She was in love with raoul and erik did kept raoul under captivity. Love your description of Erik's sanity though and Nadir too. Well done on the 2 characters.
bluebirdlady chapter 71 . 1/17/2020
That last chapter is the mother of all cliffhangers! What cruelty! And I'm speaking from a re-reader's point of view. My poor nerves!
bluebirdlady chapter 70 . 1/17/2020
I've forgotten how glorious and heart-wrenching this final battle is! Wow!
bluebirdlady chapter 1 . 1/11/2020
I'm re-reading this story for the nth time. It's my absolute favourite one by you.
Guest chapter 74 . 4/29/2019
One of the best stories I have ever read! Truly breathtaking! I loved every chapter! You are extremely talented!
Dyingsongbird chapter 74 . 2/11/2019
Just curious, is there any connection between this story and Agent Orange? When I first read it, the description of Erik's face immediately reminded me of those poor Vietnamese kids who still suffer from the Agent Orange sprayed by U.S. military forces decades ago. Now read it the second time, I just can't help asking about it.
meoz-doraemon chapter 74 . 1/8/2019
Good job
Big round of applause for the story
meowz-doraemon chapter 57 . 12/17/2018
I take my words on the previous chapter back. The man in black was Erik ‘s underling.
Meoz-doraemon chapter 56 . 12/17/2018
I been commenting on your story but not sure if you are checking your email once in a while or not to see my comments.
This chapter is pretty well written. But one thing seems to be unreal is gavin’s Wife being so lenient and gullible on gavin’s Sudden oversea internship. Like she barely asked a question on his sudden departure.

Plus, Gavin seeing the black shadow who is Erik also seems “illlogical”. Gavin is in USA while Erik And Christine are in London. How in the world can Erik suddenly appear in USA to spy on Gavin ?
meowz-doraemon chapter 52 . 12/16/2018
What did the couple do?
Meoz-doraemon chapter 39 . 12/6/2018
When Frederick said “its such a long stretch”, what does long stretch mean ?
2,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »