Reviews for Mulling Over the Rain
maddi chapter 12 . 1/31/2008
why areny there any more chapters? NO! I need to find out what happened! this is too much for me! I have to know!

great job on the story. Ireally enjoy your writting.i do have one question however...i made just be slow and not have picked it up...(i tend to do that) but when Alex adn Jack were having that one conversation at the helm (at least i think it was the helm) when Alex had first come on the ship, did jack know that she was his daughter them or back when he was patching up her wounds?

great job and post the next chapter soon plz! :)
xavia chapter 12 . 1/31/2008
i like it, some sylvia jack action would be interesting, or some alex jenthry action 8D
pinkfuzzykittenz chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
i've onlt read the first chp. but i'll have to stop cuz i'm at school...but it is very good. I'll add it to my fav. list and read it later! Keep it up! :)
Cuban Pirate Princess chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
oh i hope he lives.
Cuban Pirate Princess chapter 10 . 1/29/2008
hope you countinue this story!
Cuban Pirate Princess chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
i started reading this story yesterday, and i really like it please update soon.
Karibbean chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
wow... so good... well done!
Karibbean chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
awe... that's so sad... poor Jack and Mina... awe... so beautiful... well done ont he writing... intrigued to continue
Eneyla chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
Hey! Please upodate soon 'cause I can't wait to know wat is going on with Jack! :)
angelwingz21 chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
YOU. HAVE. UPDATED! YES! You are not dead! You are not dead! Loved these chapters, and the way you ended ch. 7. I have a question, did Alex end up in the Black Pearl? Did Will and Elizabeth and Aaron just randomly let her go?
MrsLoDepp chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Awesome! Please continue soon!
angelwingz21 chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
nice chapter! the story's getting even more interesting!
angelwingz21 chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
oh! you better update soon!
angelwingz21 chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
this story... is so good... UPDATE!
MJLS chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
OMG, I really love this story, I wonder how Jack will react when he sees her ;-) I just love the way how you putted the Turners in ;) And Will drinking rum ? I never thought I would see the day ;)

Love the story, keep up the good work and update soon !