Reviews for Tough Love
niffaith chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Overprotective dads are definitely my cup of tea.
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This was adorable. Sad, now that two of the three are dead. But I imagine all three would do a guy was to take Ino out on a date.

-Huggles the fic; Ino-Shika-Cho all the way.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Still leaning against the wall, Shikaku added, “And they won’t find the body.”

“But if they do, they’ll wish they hadn’t,” Chouza put in.

My favorite line :) This made me laugh. I really wouldn't want to be that guy. Your Shikaku is really cool, btw.
Torakage chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Hah, that was a nice light piece. Humourous and quick but extremely well written and a chance to glimpse inside the lives of the InoShikaCho trio xD.

Really, even if the reveiw sucked, the stroy was awesome X]
crimsonstain chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
lol, how cute!
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This is very touching and cute. I love that they're all protective of "their" baby girl!
Bunko08 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This was great! I loved it. It was seriously cute. I was waiting for Shikamaru and Chouji to come and start to interrogate him too. great fic.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Ha! I really enjoy the banter between Shikaku, Chouza, and Inoichi. They're almost like their own vaudeville team, except threatening and potentially murderous.

This story resonates with me, a bit. I'm a guy, and maybe it's cultural, maybe it's biological, or maybe it's just an idea that some guys embrace, but that idea of aggressive protection...well, it's appealing. Flattering to the ego sometimes too, of course, but also something a guy feels the need to do, sometimes. Just to protect the sister/mother/daughter. Muy sexist, neh?

Heh, "But if they do, they'll wish they hadn't," Chouza put in.

TakeTenEyes chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
lol! this is my fav. part!

“If you hurt her…”

Inoichi finished his sentence. “We will kill you.”

Still leaning against the wall, Shikaku added, “And they won’t find the body.”

“But if they do, they’ll wish they hadn’t,” Chouza put in.

“Got it?” Inoichi finished.

lol yet again! men, the old InoShikaCho trio rules! _
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Ha! That's awesome!
Jefepato chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was spectacular.
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Héhé I LOVE this one ! It's just perfect . Ino is such a great spoiled little princess and that's how we love her .
LCH8292 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
hehehe... I can so see that... A father interrogating his daughter's date. Ino has 3 fathers sort of so it all works... XP
the grey mage chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
ah...this was such a girl fic. i feel all girly now. [wimper]