Reviews for Why Can't You Stay?
yukyungtang chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
it's so sad..*cries* i felt the emotions when i read this... nice story~~
Bloody Strawberry chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Oh I wish that happened to the real Naruto series and IF ever that happen I would faint hehe
xo'.'MaRsHmAlLoW'.'MeL'.'xo chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
lol, I read ravenrogues review and I couldn't help but It's that what you meant cuz that would totally be awesome if you wrote a sequal...HAHAHA! lmfao, sorry. I crack myself up...ANYWAY! Yeah...I hated the one in the series cuz he didn't even say I'll come back...I was crying through that episode. WHY THE HELL DOES SASUKE LEAVE! DAMN HIM! *Cries* ANYWAY! Yours is so awesome...if that least he would leave the series with a cool scene that everyone would like... BUT! Then people would be more sad that he left cuz then they'd all know that he really did have feelings for Sakura but we never got to see them cuz he admitted it on the last episode that he friggin TALKS! I'm mad, awesome fic!

Melanie _
pei-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
It was quite unique. The other fics that relates to episode 109 just copied everything and made another twist in the end... but yours-was far more different than theirs. I like the twist. You even caught me off guard when you made Sakura kiss Sasuke. I was like o (shocking!) It's very different and very plausible.

I like the last sentence. Its just seem that its so like Sasuke to say that. Finally someone that made a great fic out of this favorite episode of mine. SQUEE!

I also like the twist that you made when you made Sakura kinda... give up on him in a way that she let him go. You made Sasuke do something that made me think. I thought, "Hm, will he really do that if Sakura-GIVES up on him. Will he really feel that way of wanting her to go back to him?" My mind told me that it is very plausible, which makes me so happy.

If that really happened in the anime... I would be so contented. I always see Sakura making physical contact with Sasuke (hugging and touching him-you perverts!). He doesn't even bother to do the same, but hey, it's Sasuke. Not only that, but its always Sakura who saves him. No offence but he hasn't even returned the favor-ONCE! It makes me want to smack some sense into him. I love him and hate him at the same time. Am I making sense here? Oh well, the bottom line is that 'You made my day!' Thank you!

This will definitely go to my favorites. You actually made me review with this length. Quite long for me. I don't usually review anymore. That means this fic is really GREAT!

Your fellow SasuSaku fan,

pei-chan _
DarkYeuX chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
aw! cute endin! love the oneshot! it was awesome!

c yas!
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
do not tell me that last sentence meant what it meant! restoring a clan... means needing more people in it... meaning Sasuke has to have children... and since he was think about Sakura...

oh God, i analyze things too much.

this was awesome though. good Job.
kerrance chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
i absolutely loved it, it was brilliant! i think that maybe a sequel woul work too, but it's also nice where you left it off.
seyrarm-chan79 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
That was so cute!
Manhattan-y chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
That was really good! If it isn't to much to ask of you, you could/should make a second chapter or a sequal
shadow chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I love this story you have to make more
Blue Fang chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
wow that was so good im speechless
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
By God, if only it could have happened that way, I'd love Kishimoto forever! . This as very dramatic, so it fits Sasuke's character.

I loved how you ended it, that made me smile!

Ja Ne