Reviews for Girls
Jatd4ever chapter 1 . 8/25
This was great, truly original yet fits with his character
magnificent dragoness chapter 1 . 7/27
This is an awesome story! I liked it a lot.
tiinkahbelle chapter 1 . 7/11
Maybe it's because I've always had a thing for quite, smart, dangerous, men but Mori definitely needs more spotlight than he gets. I hope to see this progress farther...seeing into the mind of the outwardly indifferent is always a pleasure. Thank you for your words.
-Tink
KD Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
cute story!
YellowFlash67 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I think it captures Moro-senpai's attitude and character really well.
Violent violet ec chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Cute one!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
You ask what your readers think. Here's my review:
1. You chose the most self-contained, mysterious character and successfully made his (very plausible) personality and thoughts readable without using a diary- or letter-style of writing. Good choice and character development - you made him believable, with good reasons for the attitudes described.
2. You chose to retell the very beginning of the story, and it's like you've given it Mori's real-time voiceover. I don't think I've never seen anyone do that before. In theory, if you were so inclined and very dedicated, you could continue the series. I think it's very cool, and it makes for a fun read - especially because I recently finished that episode when I stumbled across this.
3. The retelling is a bold movein itself, and you pull it off because you've followed the events of the anime really closely (I haven't read the manga). I like that you haven't changed things up. I sort of want to read it over again the next time I watch the first episode, because I think it will be fun.
4. You've managed all this and actually used really good English to do it. It's been a pleasure for my little grammar geek heart to read your work. It reads like you put a lot of time and energy into proofreading. I'm glad you took it seriously, and I think writing might be your thing.
Walis chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I don't know why I have a thing for this crack-pairing, but I do. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that I often found Mori the least annoying member of the Host Club of them all, and found it utterly unfair that he was just about the only one that didn't get a shot at Haruhi. A rational girl in an irrational show, getting together with the one guy who usually remained levelheaded? Seems natural to me.

Anyway, thanks for this, even though it was written ages ago. Every once in a while I scour this site for any potential MorixHaruhi, and while I'm more often than not left disappointed, but this little thing was fit for a chuckle. Hope I can find more like this out there!
bladeofsolstheim chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Really interesting take!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
It's adorable. So, so cute!
YunaNara chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
very interesting very good story.
LucyXHeartifiliaXFan chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Awe thats adorable!
Inevitably Insane chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Pretty cute!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I was right. I've found my new favourite author. Can't wait to read more of what's to come from you!

Siblings