Reviews for Secrets from the Future
marthakun95 chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
Sooo sad :'(
Pooja Naberrie chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
Story was ok, I'm not a big fan of anakin being with somebody else but at the end you should of made padme stay with him and then done a redemption sequel.
quibbler149 chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
hate it. Anakin should be hankering after Padme...urgh!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
interesting , very good
Summer's Sun chapter 12 . 1/27/2007
aw sad ending, but wonderful story
tiffanysblue chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
wonderful fic!

I loved everything about it except the sad!

great job anyways!
wolfwhspers chapter 12 . 8/18/2006
I really enjoyed this story! You have a real talent and appreciate you sharing it. I cant wait to read more!
Z.Cavaricci chapter 12 . 8/10/2006
A story like no other. I love this story and have been waiting for an update. I decided to check it tonight and whad ya know! lol. Its truly a masterpiece and has been a pleasure to read. Please continue writing, it suits you!
Kedavra chapter 12 . 8/9/2006
I love what you did with the epilogue. It fits beautifully with the rest of the story, and it was so wonderfully tragic. Congrats on putting an excellent ending on an excellent fic!
Tzarista chapter 12 . 8/9/2006
great story
charmedtomeetyou chapter 12 . 8/8/2006
this is such a tragic ending, but i still love your story! :D Great job.
Avschick33 chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
Wow. What a horrible ending. I mean it was good but it was horrible that he fell to the dark side in the end :-(. I kept wanting to pinch myself or kept hoping that it was just a dream of Padme's but alas no. It was very well done and I really enjoyed reading this. I look forward to reading more from you in the future!
Linwe-Amari chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
Aw. So sad. This was a really great fic though!

*skipps away to read your new story* :D

x Rajah x chapter 12 . 8/7/2006

Breathtaking epilogue. :D I'm happy to give you a review for this story. You had me intrigued from the beginning! :) Nice work!
QueenNaberrie chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
DARN IT! I was hoping for a happy ending. Well...can't have everything.

Are you planning on a sequel, perhaps? To bring him back to the light sooner? *grin*

Well...either way, it was a delightful read, despite the sad outcome. I was hoping that at the end of the epilogue one of them would wake up from a nightmare again. to you later. :)

QN :)