Reviews for Project Armageddon
ThoseRavenousTigers chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
I enjoyed this episode.
Sarah chapter 20 . 8/31/2011
This chapter was great, as was the last one! I haven't read this story in a while but I was immediately swept back into it :) I loooved the part where Kagome and Inuyasha are sleeping together. Beautifully written!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2011
This story is amazing...one of the best ones I ever read...cant wait for the next chapter
Black Betty chapter 19 . 8/19/2011
So, although you may have taken a long time updating, I'm actually really glad you did. It made me reread this fanfic and fall in love with it all over again! Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to see where you take this! : )
babythor chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
I was so excited to see a new chapter that I actually went back and reread the whole story-just for the experience.

SO pumped for the next chapter!

I love how you've written this. There are modern-Inuyasha fic and there are modern-Inuyasha fics. Then there is this: a league of its own, and an impossible standard.
babythor chapter 18 . 11/12/2009
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE TT-TT
Kiroku Ookami chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
COl! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

~KirokU~
Nightlife Maiden chapter 18 . 12/21/2008
OMG SO GOOD! CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE AGAIN!
sarah chapter 18 . 12/17/2008
fantastic chapter!
Yuti-Chan chapter 18 . 12/17/2008
Great new chappy
xxangel221xx chapter 18 . 12/16/2008
glad to see you're still updating!
Sarah.H chapter 18 . 12/16/2008
that was great keep going _
Yuti-Chan chapter 17 . 9/26/2008
Please update soon!
CuteBubbles chapter 17 . 9/20/2008
Wow nice chapter! I marvel at your creativity in making this fic. It was very well-written. The suspense kept moving along. I love the part where Kikyo shoots Inuyasha. That scene is vivid in my mind. Hope you update soon. Keep writing!
Cold Moon chapter 17 . 9/12/2008
Ok, I just started readin this story a few days ago and OMG i love it! Oh i can not wait for the Next chapter! EK! Ah, im getting to excited! This is diffently going to be going to both my story alert list and my favorite's! This is just such a good story. I love the whole thing; the story line, how you made everything go together and all. But it was also confusing at some parts but thats what makes it even more interesting.