Reviews for A Letter Home
TolkienGirl chapter 10 . 2/27
I have been greatly enjoying these-well-written, in-character, and they are SO feels-filled! Kudos!
Nana56 chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
I loved this! I've read the whole thing today. I'm pretty new at all this and am playing catch up. Each chapter made me cry and I believe you have Dean down perfectly. I'm going to read the sequel next and am really looking forward to it.

Thank you for writing this!
MistyEyes chapter 14 . 9/21/2006
Lovely story! I just read this entire thing in one sitting and it was incredibly enjoyable. So much emotion yet I think you stayed true to the characters. Great work!
SammyJaredfan chapter 14 . 5/27/2006
I enjoyed reading this last chapter. Thought it was perfect. I'm really looking forward to your next story, sounds great. I don't think you dragged this story out. Keep up the fantastic job! I also think that Dean is more damaged than I originally thought...especially in the Salvation episode at the end when Dean tells Sam his family is all he has. I just hope Dean will open up to Sam more. Thanks again for writing those letters.
Lover of Angelus chapter 14 . 5/23/2006
Yo,

That was just freakin' awesome! Is there more coming? Please tell me that more is coming! Pretty, pretty please!

-Lover of Angelus
krishp chapter 14 . 5/22/2006
Oh, that was great! I'm so glad the site stopped screwing around and let them up again. :)

The last letter from Dean just broke my heart. I wanted to find him and hug him. :( Poor thing. I liked the epilogue, with Sam finally finding the letters and realizing what he'd done and said.

Thanks for a great story, you have a really good insight on Dean.
pandora jazz chapter 14 . 5/22/2006
I just read all the chapters, so sorry no previous reviews.

Your writing pulls at the heart strings. You are so right about Dean.

I always hate to think about when Sam left and their time apart, because of how it hurt Dean. I'm so glad the brothers are back together! :)

These last two chapters were excellent. Dean's letter to Sam after his father disappeared is heartbreaking.

You really captured the brothers characters in this chapter, a great wrap up for your story. I like how Sam found the letters Dean had written and shared his letter of apology to Dean.

Thanks for sharing!
krishp chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
Darn it, started to write this and then lost it!

Anyway, I wanted to say that I really liked these letters - they're all very in character, especially the one from Dean. I could totally see him writing something like that.

Question though - are you going to post the other chapters? There were some listed in the drop down menu, up to Ch. 14, but I couldn't get to them and now they're not listed. I hope you do post them, they sounded really good!
Burgirhig chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
Hey. I really enjoyed this story. it was really interesting and you put it up really fast which is always good. I want to know how dean felt when he read Sams letters. please please please write one more chapter about that. maybe as an epiloge or something. Great story though...
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
No, you're not wrong. I got the same feeling. Great job. I immensely enjoyed the story. The only bad part is that it's now over. Great story. I look forward to more of your stuff soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
Tezpin chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
You almost made me cry with those last few chapters - beautiful work. *grin* I agree with your AN - the more I see of Dean the more damaged he seems, and the more clueless Sam seems about his brother. I think you've picked up on that beautifully is these letters, and especially with the letters from John to his boys. I hope to read more from you.
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 5/21/2006
Awesome chaps. Catch ya on the flip side.
SammyJaredfan chapter 11 . 5/21/2006
I like reading these letters. Keep it up. More angst please.
Tezpin chapter 10 . 5/21/2006
Poor broken Dean! And damn Sam for breaking him. (Not that I don't like an angsty, broken Dean. *grin*) Great stuff!
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
Very cool. Just so you know, for some reason, your updates aren't showin' themselves on the fanfic page. What I mean is, you have eight chaps up, but the site says you only have four chaps. Catch ya on the flip side.