Reviews for A Sweet Exchange of the Acidic Kind
Epic! Loved this so much.
CamelotKnight chapter 1 . 1/12
Oooh. Nice. Snape is just a little OOC, but I like it. Snape vs. Umbridge is something I can't get enough of.
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
THIS IS AMAZING AND I LOVED IT!
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Cute :)
HerNameWasHope chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I adore this! Very good, I love the many personalities of Snape.
Eregnar chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Oh Snape... that awkward situation where you hate Harry's guts but have to protect him anyway... At least he had a worse enemy to focus his wrath upon.

Always a pleasure to see Umbridge get a comeuppance. ;)
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

Why aren't there more fics of Snape being all badass and working with Harry against Umbridge?

This is brilliant! XD
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Brilliant!
riverrat chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Lol... I love Umbridge bashing, especially when it is done by Severus. I love the part where he is throwing her own words back at her.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
*laugh at the last moment*

XDDD

MWAHAHAHAHA!

NICE!

God Job Sev!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great job!
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I liked this little one shot. I thought it was a creative little scene.
Westel chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is something like! Oh, bravo! Great stories like this are hard to find. FYI, I found your story on Jan's list of Harry Potter fanfiction site.

Now I need to see what else you've written. . .
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It has never been mentioned (ever) in any of the books where exactly the DADA classroom is, and the movies are positively useless for information, but the games all have the DADA class on the third floor, Charms on Second, Transfiguration on fifth and...so on, but I wouldn't put much stock in it, as the games refuse the idea that there are actually corridors anywhere but the Seventh Floor. However, it is mentioned that Dumbledore's office is in a Seventh Floor Corridor, (games put it on the first floor if it's mentioned at all, which it was only mentioned once, in passing) and the teacher's lounge on the Fifth Floor (dunno why, but I like knowing where the Teacher's Lounge is). It's a castle, there are millions of rooms and corridors, though thankfully several are blocked off from magic gone wrong and the like. First Years must get horribly lost...really, they should be given maps or something...Anyway, it's a general consensus that the DADA classroom is on the third floor...WAIT! It was mentioned in two books, that I can recall. Harry followed McGonagall to the 3rd floor to retrieve Wood from Quirrel's class, and Harry raced to the DADA classroom on the third floor after Lupin offered his services...Don't ever listen to the Lexicon, even Jo (Rowling) admits her reliance on the database was horribly misplaced. Also, there was no description in the story that wasn't in the books, except the description of his office which was totally off, as it has never been featured in the films.