Reviews for White Linoleum
Poneh and Pony chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
-bows-

You are by far the best writer on this site that I have read so far. a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

Pony
Lauren Hughes chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I'm pretty sure your three words at the begining sum up everything that this fic is, but just to ad on. Holy mother of god was that a good one shot.
LostJunkie chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Her knees break and she hits the floor, her dress pooling around her sobbing body. She looks like Cinderella after finding out that Prince Charming is already engaged. And Alex, in his tuxedo, bends down to her feeling like peasant boy who’s always been in love with her.

*loves*... that sums up Alex so well...the whole story was beautifully tragic .. I adored the imagery.
Muffin Is Injured chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Ahh, this was gorgeous. Gorgeous, gorgeous, so well written, and so stomach-twistingly good. You portrayed each character's seperate issues in a way that managed to tie them all together so seamlessly that it seemed they had always been that way, naturally. So beautiful, job well done.
jseywrites chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
OMG. This is AMAZING.

I love the way you wrote Alex/Izzie and Meredith/Derek.

Completely amazing
kristendotcom chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Wow...this is great!

I love a couple of parts in particular:

Callie's point of view, how she sees George's heart as the Holy Grail (idk if you choose that cause she was in Spamolot or not but I thought that was a great metaphor), Callie and Meridith sharing a look which is much more than a look. That was one of my favorite parts in the finale.

And I loved that you pointed out there was no love in what they had just done, and that Callie could point it out. I didnt think there was any love at all in that scene...and I hope she chosses Fin, lol.

Also loved the Alex and Izzie parts because it was in character and really insightful. He is willing to help soothe Izzie's pain because he loves her. He has really grown, I think.

Keep the stories coming, I would love to read more!
Elle Wednesday chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
This is wonderful! It is very insightful and well written! The part about Izzie and Alex just broke my heart! Great job!
HaleyAndNathanForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I love it!
mel60 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I'm sorry, I don't mean to swear on reviews because I don't want to offend anyone - but I just can't stop myself. Holy SHIT! This was incredible. You nearly killed me with Alex equating himself to a peasant boy in love with Cinderella. I mean, I think my heart literally skipped a beat. What an amazing story and I love the overall connection of the freaking linoleum floor. Just incredible!
Ms. Vaughn chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Wow, the transitions and everythign were simply AMAZING. Great fic, if I read your work then maybe the fact that im on a Grey's hiatus wouldnt hurt so bad haha
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Seriously. I'm ready for the next season. Anywho, I hope you continue this cuz I really really like it! Hurry! :D
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Oh, I like. I like a lot.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
holy hell that was amazing, and so so sad with Izzie :'(
StephieM chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
You and I have the same thoughts. Is it the third season yet?

All I can do is replay the episode over and over in my head-and my VCR! Much like you have done. Great interpretation of their feelings! Can I request a follow-up to specualte what will happen?
Arian04 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This is absolutely beautiful. The pacing is perfect, and the transition between characters POVs is effortless, no small feat when trying to include everyone. The emotions and thoughts are true to each unique character, even though they are all so very different.

What an amazing story.