Reviews for Fakeout Makeouts Ain't Got Nothing On Us
Amy chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
It may have been cheese to you but in my eyes it was sweets
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I adore both shows and both pairings so I found this great! good job on drawing the parallels between the show and exploiting them for this plot. lots of fluff haha, this was a good read, so thank you!
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
YES! I LOVED IT! I LOVE BOTH OF THOSE SHOWS, AND THIS FIC WAS SOOOOO ADORABLE! Sorry, my caps lock was on.
Dawn on fire chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Only cheese if you make it so. so sweet. both plots are similar with the boy going after the easier girl
mailaine chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
this is really good! it is so sweet
RumorPhantom1412 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
You should totally have Danny pop in from an alternate universe and go, "Hey! You aren't supposed to know about that!" :D Sorry if that was random but the mental pic was funny.
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Yeah, it was kinda cheesy, and somehow I can't see Raven acting like that...the idea is really cute though. I like it.
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
what's wrong with cheesy? the entire "danny phantom" show is cheesy! ;) this was really cute x)
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Cute.
BG-13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
It WAS kinda cheesy but in a good way. I kinda like how you compared the Danny Sam Valerie thing to how Beast Boy Raven and Terra thing went. Dude i'm all for Raven BB and Danny Sam flings.
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
NO. NOT CHEESY AT ALL. perfect! i loved it so much! those two are my FAVORITE shows! to see them together like that is sheer joy!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Cute. Never seen anything like this before, and it's a good thing! Great job!

~Charmed
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
IVE READ THIS BEFORE! Back When I Lived In NM And Was First Introduced To FanFiction. How Cool!

YYWKMN.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Haha, gotta say - that was cute. ;D I like the connections you made between DP and TT. ;D

Liz
Miasaki chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Cheesy is my middle name...

kidthati'mbabysitting:I thought you didn't have one.

moving on, this was cute. I'm more of a DannyxSam fan, but teen titans is pretty good too... 736 million stars.

Just so you know, I have NEVER given a score lower than 3.