Reviews for Photo Album
deathpenity17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
thought i would be bawling out if i read this but it was too angst it was just right it also brought a little happyness in the end
Shattered-Rayn chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow. I just... wow. When I clicked on this, I was pretty intrigued by just the summary. I think I actually had to read through this twice to finally have it hit me how amazing this is. I seriously felt like crying at the end when I read about Vincent being at Cid's funeral. Not many people are brave enough to have someone die to show how much they mean to another and very few do it as well as you. I really commend you for this. You managed to pack so much subtle emotion into this and I really love it.
Freakish Feline chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
That managed to get me misty-eyed. How unfathomably adorable.
Sorehai chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This is beautiful. This really touched me. Very empowering for it's short length.
triedunture chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
*wandered straight to this story instead of a humor fic as planned*

God damn it! OK, seriously, it's good stuff. I never thought about the whole 'ageless vampire' thing in Vincent's case. But now I can't seem to STOP thinking about it. Good work.
Vincent's Dark Mistress chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
that was the sweetest thing ever. I loved it :D
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
*sniffle* sweet.

The thought of Vincent with a camera is incredibly awkward, and unimaginably adorable XD

congratulations on getting me choked up in under 400 words XD
BondofFlame09Fullmetal INC chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
sniff...sniff...Cid's funeral! NOO! I love the photo album idea! I hope you keep writing more of these...shorts! These are usually a lot more focused and sweet! Please write some more!

Maybe something Vincent can give Cid...umm...his bandana?

I love this story! Keep up the stories!