Reviews for The Real Lady
Lady Shahd Khushrenada chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I'm crying :'((( this was really beautiful and sad :( I don't care how many lives Treize or Lady had taken ! don't they deserve to live happily ever after? may be if they did I wouldn't have loved them so much :\
anyway this was really sweet ... you amazingly presented Une's split personalities ... I simply loved it ! 3 keep it up!
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
loved it...

nice.

kudos
hashiba42 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Aw... That was realy well done. Very believ'bly Treize. *thumbs up*
kuro's girl chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That was awesome! *adds to favorites*
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Simply amazing. You really captured the embodiment and character of Treize so well from the series. The dialogue and paragraphs described something that would've fitted appropriately with the series, during Treize's visit to Une or after. Une's other half - "The representative" was characterized very well in the flashback. I was half-expecting callous "Une" to show up as I read. All in all I enjoyed reading this story. Keep up the good work!

SAKURA123
L.A.Une chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I loved this, it was really good.
Apathetic Empath2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Hmm... well this was interesting.

I'm a fan of nearly all canon GW couples-which includes 11x13. This was really strange though. Not bad strange, just new strange. I mean, I've never read a fic that actually went into the difference between the two Unes (when I'd first seen the series I just thought she was whacked. I never thought it might be a personality disorder brought on by the war and the demands it put on her.) Treize seemed like Treize-you don't have to worry about that. And, once again, I praise you for your wonderful dialogue. It was magnificent.

Good Work.