Reviews for Big Name Death Eater Three
Soooooo funny!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Ah! I love this whole story! Part 1, 2 and 3 are just brilliant! I love the Narcissa and Lucius interaction in the 3rd part haha! So great :)
Wish there was more to this story!
Happy writing!
xx Sage
Happy chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Just letting you know the degree to which I enjoyed this story. Fabulous and laugh-out-loud eliciting! Thank you for sharing your extreme talent and considerable vocabulary with the rest of us. I'm off to read your next story now...
ReDish chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Brilliant story :)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Great story!
Whisper Gypsy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
loved it! So cute how Lucius and Narcissa got back together.
pottohipamus chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I'm loving the witty banter.
You have such a way with words.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Saira chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I know this is an older story but I just stumbled across the three "Big Name Death Eater" stories and loved them. Several times I chuckled out loud and thought that it was so cleverly written that it didn't make a humor story entirely unbelieveable. Smudger is the best and I love Hermionie and Severus' relationship. Loved Minerva in the earlier tales too...I love her with such attitude! :)
Lidg chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This story was brilliant! Absolutely hysterical!
Friglit chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Bwahahaha! Oh, I cannot tell you how much I loved this fic! I loved all the Griff bashing and idiotic Snape hate from Harry, I loved the Slytherin camraderie and odd loyalty and questionably dark Hermione. Most of all though, I loved Lucius!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 2/8/2010

You know, Smudger has become quite the influential Lad, hasn't he, what with the people he's got ins with. ;)
mroczna88 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
"Tonks winced. The last time she’d heard someone use that tone of voice had been just before Snape going absolutely frothing at the mouth berserk, and it had taken five Aurors to hold him down" I would like to know more about THIS story :D Good and funny story :]
Rose Stonewall chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Again, I have to say that I loved this one. The Big Name Death Eater stories never turn out the way I expect them to - something will happen that turns everything on its head. (For instance, who would think that Narcissa was plotting to unfinalise her divorce?) I can only thank you for writing and publishing amazing fanfics like this, and say that I'm definitely reading more of your writing... in the morning. Have to actually be able to function tomorrow, so sadly I'll have to postpone that.

I can't wait!