Reviews for Big Name Death Eater Three
Happy chapter 1 . 1/18
Just letting you know the degree to which I enjoyed this story. Fabulous and laugh-out-loud eliciting! Thank you for sharing your extreme talent and considerable vocabulary with the rest of us. I'm off to read your next story now...
ReDish chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
lol
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Brilliant story :)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Great story!
Whisper Gypsy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
loved it! So cute how Lucius and Narcissa got back together.
pottohipamus chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I'm loving the witty banter.
You have such a way with words.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Saira chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I know this is an older story but I just stumbled across the three "Big Name Death Eater" stories and loved them. Several times I chuckled out loud and thought that it was so cleverly written that it didn't make a humor story entirely unbelieveable. Smudger is the best and I love Hermionie and Severus' relationship. Loved Minerva in the earlier tales too...I love her with such attitude! :)
Lidg chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This story was brilliant! Absolutely hysterical!
Friglit chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Bwahahaha! Oh, I cannot tell you how much I loved this fic! I loved all the Griff bashing and idiotic Snape hate from Harry, I loved the Slytherin camraderie and odd loyalty and questionably dark Hermione. Most of all though, I loved Lucius!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
*snickers*

You know, Smudger has become quite the influential Lad, hasn't he, what with the people he's got ins with. ;)
mroczna88 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
"Tonks winced. The last time she’d heard someone use that tone of voice had been just before Snape going absolutely frothing at the mouth berserk, and it had taken five Aurors to hold him down" I would like to know more about THIS story :D Good and funny story :]
Rose Stonewall chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Again, I have to say that I loved this one. The Big Name Death Eater stories never turn out the way I expect them to - something will happen that turns everything on its head. (For instance, who would think that Narcissa was plotting to unfinalise her divorce?) I can only thank you for writing and publishing amazing fanfics like this, and say that I'm definitely reading more of your writing... in the morning. Have to actually be able to function tomorrow, so sadly I'll have to postpone that.

I can't wait!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Oh! That was amazing! Really, I just loved it! And I love love love the Narcissa/Lucius stuff. Hilarious!

And there were so many wonderful lines I couldn't even keep track of all of them, but this was my first favorite :-D

"You only have to start worrying when I start keeping a dish of sweets on my desk, and twinkling like a loon."
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
This would make an excellent movie, wouldn't it? Why do we have to have two frigging boring Hallows movies when we could have 75 minute plots all over the place?