Reviews for Fallen
Loving Leo chapter 1 . 7/8
Raphael, that is very true. And Leo, STOP BLAMING YOURSELF! Great story!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Great job on the story I liked it alot, but next time make the story longer, keep on writing.
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Wanna know my thought? This was fantastic. Well written, tragic, sad, and full of emotion. There was one particular stand out line for me:

"Somehow he managed to keep his mind clear all the way back to the lair. And somehow, that day, he became the oldest brother."

Loved that. It was the main theme of the whole peice.

You question at the beginning if you believe that Leo would actually do this...to me, I find it plausable. When people experience trauma in their lives, they find some way to self medicate - whether it be through their job, food, compulsive exercise, anorexia, cutting, alcohol, drugs, etc. To me, any one of these is possible for anyone, including Leo. If I take myself for example...I'm a very type A perfectionist personality, as is Leo. People that don't know me very well see me as sweet, quiet, and responsible - but those of you on stealthy stories know that that's hardly the case. In times of stress, I revert to anorexia, but I also drink. Unless someone knows me very well, they would never guess that.

So yeah, the idea of Leo drinking is not out of the question at all. In fact, I applaud you for taking the road less traveled...many author's would have put him in the compulsive exercise/training category, and I give you props for doing something different.

Great job. On to my favorites list.

~SASSYBLONDEXOXO
Anyuna chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Hm, a title. How about, "Role Reversal"? Or, "Who Do You Blame?" I don't really know, it is up to you after all. I liked that, and am wondering if you're planning to continue it at all. Hope y'are, cause I reckon it'd rock.

Love, peace and chicken grease

Cheese Monkey
Tewi chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
aw, and oh my god! this is horribly sad! and it totally is a great story to go with that challenge! i love it!

it's so sad! SAD! sad i say!

i can't believe Mikey, Don, and Splinter died in an explosion! stupid foot, and purple dragons, and law breakers, and criminals! i hate them (right now especially)!

and poor Raph! having to deal with his grief and loss and then Leo! and having to suddenly be the better person! though i'm happy for it! without him Leo would probably have already been dissected or something already!

and poor Leo! not being able to cope! *sigh* it wasn't his fault-he's not psychic or anything!

this rocked! faboulosity!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
for a oneshot, it was very angsty, and since there was no indication to wether the dead mutant bodies were found or not, tells me there is still a chance, but after four years, I'm probably just having wistful thinking...

Raph being the resposible one and looking after Leo, who'da thunk it? if Splinter was here, I wonder how he'd react, or what he would feel or say..

well, you did a pretty good job with this! you protraied their thoughts and feelings, while still being in character, and the plot is realisticly angst, in an appeling kind of way, well done!
sarilleny chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Hey, I really liked it. I hope you keep adding on!
lost-katana chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I. Love. It.

This is completely awesome! It's so dark, and serious. Pefectly written.

You want a title, huh? I'm full of them. How about Black Rain? If you don't like it, just tell me. I'm sure I can come up with more. I love titles.

I also love how you've made Raph so caring here. It's a wonderful role to see him in. And Leo's self-loathing- tragic, but breath-taking.

I dow wonder though. Are they allowed to be seen now? How'd they get into a bar?

Once again, very well written. You did a great job! Please update soon!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I love it I hopeLeo okay. _
Entropy chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Sad, but very good!

The overall set up of the fic was good. I liked how you were able to describe what went on at the pier without it getting too dramatic. Over dramatization always kills the plot, but you were able to keep the turtles in character, mostly. I'm not sure Leo would have turned alcoholic ;). My favorite part was the last line. It really brought home the connection between the two. Kudos!