Reviews for AlterIkkou
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
lol that was pretty awesome!
Terra Fire chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
After reading this again (couldn't help it, I love it), I remember what I was going to say. You guys should write a fallow-up. Like an on-the-way back kind of thing. At the same restaurant, with the same waitresses. They could find out that the cook is a woman with no relation, and Hakkai and Gojyo could be a bit closer.

Anyway, this is a great fic, and I just wanted to see more, sorry for being so forward.

;}

~VGT~
Terra Fire chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Well, I kinda forgot what I was going to say when I reviewed this because I read this a few days ago. So, I'll just say that this is a great fic, and I think that Minekura-sama would be proud (that's what I think anyway). Also, I'll go and see what Blue-eyes-green has.

;}

~VGT~
cawcawmf chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Nice. Much better than some alter ikkou ficcys out there
Someone Really Special chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I LOVE IT!

It's great how you gave everyone a counterpart and how they acted around each other.
FutatsuNinja chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Great story. I'm glad you two got it finished before the end of the school year. It doesn't always work out so nicely. Anyway, I loved all the interactions. It was all so like them.

There were a few little spelling and grammar mistakes, and some wordings I think that were a bit confusing. Would you mind if I did a bit of editing? I could probably stop by your room sometime this week, if there's ever a time when we're not all studying or taking finals. Stop by, because it'd probably be easier if you were there so I can make sure I wasn't just misreading things or something.

Hopefully we'll be able to come up with as interesting a story if the three of us ever write something together, like we mentioned as a possibility at Ito-sensei's party.
Shella chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
That was fantastic! Very, very cool. Groovy idea, perfectly executed. I got weird looks from the other people in the lab cos I kept having to stifle giggles. Pity Sanzo & Zhao didn't have more to do, but really, what more could they do? I thought the dragon romance was utterly, utterly cute & adorable. & it was fun seeing Gojyo discomfited. Hehe. _

A really fun fic to read. Go you two!

(Tiny thing. "...they slowly lowered their guns almost as quickly as they had aimed." Somehow I think that's a little contradictory...)
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
**giggles** That was WAY beyond cute. Its one of those that make you wonder what might happen, you know? Like if they met back up when evyerone was heading home again. See what's changed over the years. coughGojyo/Hakkaicough **grins** But I really enjoyed it.
Griever5 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I really enjoyed reading this. Woot! So funny!
Cyra Hakkai chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
That would be so weird! Loved it. As usual. I liked how every thing was reversed. My friends and I wrote sort of a fic together like this, and we did the same thing, except we were the daughters of the ikkou. Our dragon was black too! And a female. Strange. But very cool!