Reviews for Family
Indigo Angel chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
i almost cried i've got a sister(she's really my best friend) and she's always there for me, even though owr other friend moved.(we're always yazoo and kadaj)
SniperR chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Oh, do continue! I can just imagine Cloud stopping them, yatta, yatta. Cool!

-A
Fairy-Rune chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
oh heck yes, continue, i love this story it is turning out great, i can't wait to read more of it, please update soon.
Yoink Daydurfurits chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Freakin' aw! I liked that! I think there should definately be more of that! I loved the part where Yazoo came to realize his family and how he and Loz would do it together! And that "Is it enough?" was just like OMG! How adorable! It was good. I look forward to reading more. Woohaw.

WhyDee

aka

YD
a random person chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
oh my gosh yes! you so need to continue this! it's awesome! please? -puppy dog eyes- lol update asap!
Aoi-sama chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
that's so swet!

Kyah. do update... it would be if pity if u don't
Dixie Stix chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I like this a lot. I thought it was a shame that all three younger 'brothers' died and it was also a little pet scenario in my mind - Yazoo and Loz forming some sort of bond with Cloud, however odd he may be. Having a sister and brother, myself, I've always been fascinated by the 'brother' relationship. I think this is really sweet. )
Elias Dae chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
To answer your'Do you think I should continue?'

Hell yeah!
Neo-Nebula chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Please Continue! I love this so far! So touching! I love Yazoo! Now he's the youngest in the 'family'! Though I don't know what 'hobbling away' means . . .
Sharem chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Not bad so far. I'd like to see what happens next.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2