Reviews for The Misadventures of FMA
jess chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
OMG!
My fav chappie is definatly 3 & 4!
Awsome drabbles!
XiaXiah chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

TNFMA, I love your sense of humor! My stomach hurts from laughing! My favorite was the Forum Funness XD

Please write more!
Numdenu chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Whahahaha! I didn't expect lil' Aru to pull something like that! I'm so happy, 'cuz he's ignored lots. YAR!
Ookami-Lupin chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Oh man! Thats great! Sorry it's taken such a long time to review! Thats brilliant! Update soon!

Fullmetalfan chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That was really funny! *prints out copy to show friends* Sorry that it took me so long to review! I've been away at camp, learning about editing yearbooks and stuff for school. Anyway, you gotta love Al sometimes. He really knows how to tick off his brother! Anyway, write more funny stories! They make me laugh! _
jaderaid chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
O...M...G... thanks to you, both my mother and my dog think I am insane because I was LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! Hahaha! OMG, this was great! Hahahaha! FOr once, I can't leave a long, rambling, exceedingly boring review because I actually have things to do... (GASP... Jade, doing WORK! It's a sign of the APOCOLYPSE!) Hey, I just noticed something... when did ff DOT net take out the spell check thing? Or did I dream it... hm, that could also be the case...

I might have to check out that forum tomorrow, this chapter ROCKED! I seriously have to go, sorry for the short (realitively!) review!

Jade Rhade, Eternal Monkey of the Establishment
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
YES! AL KICKS ASS! xD BWAHAHA!

Great job in that! I luffed it! *insane giggling*

Ed's a bit of a low watt... Eh?

-kay
tsukiflower chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Oh my god! That made me laugh...XD I really enjoyed this one! -remembers the contest- AAH! I keep forgetting! Anyway, loved this one!
krysjez chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
ZOMGWTFROFLMAO!

OH

MY

GOD.

I love this chapter.
Red S. Turtle chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
eheeheeheeheeheehehee (& a thousand more "hee"'s) your fic is funny. i was in band in high school, too, so i feel your pain. just be glad you don't have the same band director i did: he's evil. btw, what instrument do you play? i was in pit, then switched to baritone (i wanted to play trumpet, but...). keep updating & remember to drink plenty of water!
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
Hiya! Yes ladies and gentle men, it is I Yusuke343, The New Fullmetal Alchemist's co-author in the fic: Fullmetal Alchemist: The Next homunculus, and owner of The Hellfire Realm!

Here is the link to the site if any of you want to join:

Nat! Brilliant job as usual! I still cannot stop cracking up and its been over 2 hours! Keep up the brilliant work!
jaderaid chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Heehee! Jade Rhade is easily amused, this chapter ROCKS! And sorry for not reading your Roy/Ed fic yet, I've been in Europe for the past three weeks with the People to People Organization, so... yeah, NO FANFICTION! WAH! *starts to cry for lack of FMA-ness* But the good thing is... I FINISHED ALL THE MANGA! ALL OF IT! SQUEE! Wait... but NOW what am I supposed to do? *starts to cry again*

Yes, time for another completely random review from Jade Rhade! (You know you've missed them!) May I ask where you got the concept of Ed yelling "BANANA!"? Because a friend and I have something similiar that we stole from Monty Python... YAY ABSURD BRITISH HUMOR! (or should I spell that 'humour'? Ah, I'll just American-ize everything! HOORAY FOR AMERICA!) Yeah, umm, sorry... I'm very proud of my country, and now that I'm back IN it, I'm happier than ever so... yeah. You probably don't live in America, so I'll shut up. Now.

No, I lied. Even though I have nothing really to say. OH YEAH! You go back to school August 7th? That's messed up! We don't go back until... uh... gimmie a sec! Sometime after Labor Day... can I ask why you have to go back so early? Besides that school sucks and homework should be obliterated from the planet with a VBG? (VERY BIG GUN)

And now time for my favorite quotes from this chapter!:

‘Did you hear that? He called me a bastard!’

Edward gave a sheepish grin. “Um… fruit salad?”

I'm going to go eat breakfast now, I just got done working out and I'm all sweaty and yucky, so probably going to take a shower, too... see ya round, and I WILL read your Roy/Ed fic if you read my Roy/Riza MAria/Denny fic! THERE! HA! YOU CANNOT RESIST MY AMAZING TELEPATHIC MIND POWERS OF DOM! MWA-HA-HA!

Edward: *Throws a banana at Jade and kills her*
animalalchemist chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
jajaja, the end is funny. And make one thing , seriuosly, when he learn spanish? jaja , Very good.

Oh,I almost forget, the part “Un día, Roberto Esperanza y su caballo Bob fue a un aldeano, dónde vivió un dragón terible…" Instead of "Fue" its "fueron" because they are two, if there were just one you use "Fue", and its not "aldeano" its "aldea" because "aldeano" its a person who lives in a "aldea" (town or village).
Ranma Matsuri chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
Banana... chocolate... smootie! Now dump it on Edward! Yummy!
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
I have the sudden urge... to eat a banana... And I don't even like those yellow bastards...

o_o

Update soon! I've missed you!

-Kay