Reviews for Temperal Karma
Evilgoddss chapter 1 . 3/11
Your spelling at time is atrocious, but, I still had a great deal of fun reading this! Time travel due to extreme boredom. Or, how to screw with your own life! Fun!
Arthorius chapter 1 . 3/10
Nice and funny story. though it appears to be abandon, year current is 2014. date of this story is 2006...
doRodrigo chapter 1 . 3/10
Kkkkkk... Loved this part! Hope you update it soon. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
BARON2462 chapter 1 . 3/10
really interesting chapter I would love to see you continue it .Also I would love to see more interaction between lily and older harry.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Great story.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Wow. I love how things are progressed in this story!
lipasnape chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Good start.
Hope you haven't given up on the next part.
ScarletRoofs chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Will you update this story? Please do its different, unique and amazing!
Zelda Ray chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
and thats a wrap folks, nice work! House elves start poping up ffrom around the house.
MarcusTrax chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Great story. Too bad there is only one chapter.
andres.mullerbeck chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
why would z phoenix animagus stop ageing? they would grow old, then burn up and be replaced with a newborn. other than that, great story!
ecweirdboy chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Would you please finish this story or say it is abandoned
Sarah.A.A chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I enjoyed this fic. you haven't updated for 7 years. Why not update sometime soon.

Sarah
CaBuckeye chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hem. Hem. Muse of B-t-b, are you back from holiday yet? What inducements can we, the faithful and patiently loyal readership, do to entice you to return to your essential position? We must, MUST, know what happens next! Pleeeezzze?