Reviews for On the Anduin
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Great story, I liked it!
Everlight18 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Well done. I like how Pippin comforted Frodo :-) It makes me think of what Sam says in Mordor about Spring in the shire. Sigh. I liked it very much.
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is awesome, finally Frodo takes it like a man!
Ariel3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh, this is fun! Finding the little treasures my favorite authors have written while I was being all domestic and mundane. A very nice little piece, GH. Me likes much!
Khaleesi's Fyre chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Aww...That was beautiful. Really heart-wrenching. I think even J.R.R. Tolkien would've agreed with me.

Well done!
Haley Cullen chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
this was a very touching story. i felt like crying a little myself. great job! :)
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
*squeals* That was so CUTE! I honestly couldn't believe the cuteness and the angstyness in the same thing, but it was so GOOD! Thank you for a great story!

Moony
ladysnight chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
aww! The ending is so sweet! You're a great writer!
Anawey chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Wow. ya know, it wasn't as dark as most the angst fics I've read. I like that. the story really was good. keep writting!
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Very awesome story, as soon as I finished reading it, I reread it
Thuraya Known chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
aw very sweet
naiade chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Great build-up of tension, from several povs makes for a truly compeling and emotional tale, enhanced by deft characterization and a restrained style.

As I imagine the mithril vest to be sleeveless, the arm wound would be possible even with Frodo wearing it, though the story works well either way.

Thanks, Gentle Hobbit!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
This was very Frodo and his you for a great story.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
*sniff* beautiful. well done, accurately written as always. *applauds*