Reviews for Resident Evil 4: When Heaven and Hell Collide
I do hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Well he was 24 I think back then
WolfSoulProduction chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
I want to thank you very much for putting the horrendous image of Saddler molesting Leon in my head. Now I'm scarred for life and I wanna beat Saddler to a pulp for raping my precious Leon. Thank you.

Lol other than that awesome story! Poor Mikey though... I wanna see more Leon Ashley romance if you please? :)
Gena346 chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
Well I hope everything works out and I'll be silently waiting. :]
Jake chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Sooo, can we all agree Saddler is a sick bastad?
NocturneKnight chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
I read this in 3 days. Seriously dude, I loved it, even if it had some really creepy moments (Saddler wtf man?)

Also will Ada and Leon be getting some action? (not sex, I mean as in romance, dialogue, just interacting in general.)

Hope you update soon, I am really looking forward to this.
PerfectDreamer chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Can't believe I never noticed this story before. It is pretty damn good. Even if I disliked the scenes where Saddler molested Leon, had to skip some parts to be honest, and sometimes I feel Leon is OOC, and his reaction when his whole team died was not what I expected, oh and I doubt Mike and Leon knew each other...

Anyways, this is still a well written, great fic. You are pretty good with descriptions, and the dialogue is really good too.

I'm looking forward to reading more, and hope you don't make me wait too much. :)

Btw, I have written some Leon/Ashley fics too, just letting you know if you want to check em' out.
Awkward English chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
i'm SOOO glad you're back! XD and lol i think college makes a perfect and reasonable explanation ccc: can't wait for the chapter!
Jesse chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
wait, is that it? nuuuz! Dx I wanted ta see Leon and Ashley get rid of the parasite in them and getting completely intimate with their lovemaking TTTT plus Saddler's still kinda alive and stuff, he needs ta die Dx I know I don't have an account here, but if you'd like to reply back and you have a deviantART account, my username is PenaltyShot99.
krissyxo chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
UGH! I so wish you would continue this story. but its been over a year so i dont think that will happen..but should you so happen to get on, i loved that there was some good leon & ashley play time ;) wish there was lots more !
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
awesome just re read this fic pleasase please continue this fic
3 chapter 12 . 1/5/2010
OH FUCK YES '09 UPDATE. I'm going to ignore the fact that it's not '09 anymore and just say that, yes, I'm so happy you're still alive. When I first read this I thought it was one of those really old good fics then got abandoned, but seeing that your last sign-in was only over two months ago is getting my hopes up. I hope you'll update soon. Really looking forward to more of this story!
NintendoGal55 chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
This is pretty cool! :D I totally cheated and watched the cut scenes, and also saw an abridged series of this game. xD And I like LeonxAshley, too. ;P

Anyway, this is pretty good! :D Keep it up!
Miss Maia chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
nice chapter, keep up the good work! ;D
poor judas.better chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
whatever..you do

do not drop this chapter

its the only thing keeping me alive

that and the fucking sexual tension thats been soo insane here

and finally

u give us a lil tease

gotta say

u sure know what u like tho

fuck the music..the candles..the bath..rose petals

all you need is a garbage disposal, a whorish ex-lover, the stench of the recently dead regenerator, oh and leon just brought back from the grave

not sure which is more romantic

this

or that sexyy lil scene u had goin between leon and saddler

talk about meow

but enough of that sad

oh

one other thing

DONT STOP WRITING!

i cannot stress that enough