Reviews for Never Leave a Buddy Behind
Guest chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
This was really good. I'm enjoying your case files stories. I think this is the second one I've read, but the first one where I figure out how to use the feedback box. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

I haven't seen seasons one or two yet, just part of season three, including the season finale, where Colby appears to be a traitor. I haven't seen the first ep of season four yet, where I understand it is revealed that he's working undercover for the CIA(?). It's interesting that all the way back in 2006, you picked up on something duplicitous about him.
Fractal Moonshine chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
I'm glad to see some closure with Colby. And it's a great bro-story.
Cutter12 chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
Just finished reading the whole story and now I need to go hunt for the conclusion. Will Charlie ever be whole again? Will Colby ever be forgiven? Will Don ever be so strong and protective towards his family as he is in this story? The last one I can answer. I enjoy reading your stories very much.
Walkin' in Memphis chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
Hey there!

LOVE this story! Not the first time I've read it, but love it every time, along with all the rest of your stuff.

Speaking of which, I'm about ready for a new one (hint hint) and reading back through this one this time I noticed at the end where Charlie mentions he's been to the White House before. I would love to find out what happened to cause that. Or, a new, totally different situation, so long as there is plenty of CWDA!

Thanks for the awesome writing and please keep up the good work!
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 18 . 11/2/2010
This is really good.
Escape my reality chapter 18 . 6/2/2010
great story! loved the twist with colby and especially don's reaction to everything. it would be pretty interesting though to here some of these scenes form colby p.o.v
Escape my reality chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
love how charlie has this whole secret panel/jobs he does for everyone else. also nice angst!
csimesser1 chapter 18 . 2/10/2010
that was great loved it
Bunny1 chapter 18 . 11/3/2009
VERY good story...
eurogirl14 chapter 18 . 11/15/2008
YAY! colby reappeared! imglad you had charlie forgive colby. im also glad charlies ok. i can actually kinda picture charlie using a cane. awesome story.
eurogirl14 chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
is colby going to ever be forgiven? come back? i kinda hope so, hope not. anyway, really good story so far.
eurogirl14 chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
did charlie remember the key in his pocket? interesting story, but why did it have to be colby? i love colby!
aradonai chapter 18 . 1/13/2008
Great job! This was very well written and easy to read. I like that you put just the right amount of angst in Charlie and didn't have him crying through the whole story; I've read a couple of fanfics like that and they really take away from the overall drama of the story because I don't think Charlie is a crybaby as a character. You captured everyone wonderfully!

~aradonai
FairCritic chapter 18 . 1/3/2008
I loved the story, and especially the brother bonding. I'm reviewing a lot today, huh?
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
NO! Colby! *slips into denial* I still love the story though.