Reviews for Chronicles of Tsukigakure: Team 7!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Kami save us. Jiraiya has been reincarnated.
Horroravgn chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Does anyone know some stories similar to this one
Raethor chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
dark light... odd name
shilbs chapter 20 . 5/4/2009
Great story overall, and you stopped at the perfect time. You left the reader wanting more, making them want to keep reading. Congratulations on a successful story, and I look foreward to reading the next one, which i believe is still being written. Good Luck, and now i'm almost up to date w/ the rest of the readers.
shilbs chapter 18 . 5/4/2009
I must compliment you on these last two chapters, you are an expert in writing fight scenes. Absolutely Amazing
shilbs chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
lol, THEY STAND NO CHANCE AGAINST THE ETERNAL FLAME OF YOUTH BURNING BRIGHTLY WITHIN THE YOUNG PROTEGES OF THE MAGNIFICENT GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA... basically... their screwed, but this'll be good.
shilbs chapter 15 . 5/4/2009
yeah..., i'm not going to review every chapter now, but just when I really feel like it. But I really do like what you've been doing for the story, I just haven't read anything that I felt the need to comment on. Anyway, I like what you're doing, explaining what the curse seal does to one's mindset, and how it is slowly corrupting it without the user noticing much change at once. Good Job W/ That
shilbs chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
yeah giant squid in the water w/ a defensless girl there, I know what you were thinkin' you perv. Eh who am i to judge, i'm probably just as bad anyway. I lol'ed at the frog can't swim part, cuz it's just that funny, but makes sense.
shilbs chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
nice start to the chapter. I find these the hardest to write, because they have to have almost a good transition, but be a good hook to keep the readers interest, otherwise you lose them the entire chapter. Good job w/ that.

Shilbs
shilbs chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
so he can now summon frogs, and Gamakichi is about 10 ft tall,

did you really have to put the last line

"Dark, you must survive your own darkness" Seems kind of... i dunno... ridiculous to me... doesn't matter in the end, just wanted to point it out.
shilbs chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
gasp level 2

your one evil person, you know that. Jk

I really like the idea of Kyuubi being transfered from one clan head to the other, considering you are having Naruto be a sealing master, it is perfectly possible.

Nice chapter
shilbs chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Ok, so he has his mothers ability to see the future when it comes to being in danger, but only in his dreams at this point. Good idea of introducing this, and also i laughed at the name for the villains of this story. Black Moon... really... they couldn't come up w/ something a little more original, anywho

Nice chapter
shilbs chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
dun dun dun

the plot thickens

there are a group of ninja's controlling the bandit attacks, and now their after our favorite hero. What will befall our compatriots as they navigate the treacherous Cerulean Forest. Find out next time on Chronicles of Tsukigakure: Team 7!

Lol just had to. Nice chappy
shilbs chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
well, i guess i called the Hyuuga branch breakout reason behind Hizuuga, but anyway, nice chapter, this should be fun.
shilbs chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
It's a great idea, and I can't wait to read what is gonna happen next to this new team. Like the whole Hizuuga w/o byakugan as well as the perverted guy w/ the Bouenkyougan. Very Nice, I Like