Reviews for Bouquet
loretta537 chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
these stories are great! keep up the good work, my only problem is you should include what the flower means for those of us who dont know and dont want to look it up.
Adi88 chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
Aw... so sweet. I love these two and it's all good. Pushing it with lots of sweetness, but still. (And I'll be back tomorrow, day after at the latest.)
Adi88 chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
Wow. The ending got maudlin, but the beginning and middle were really good. As soon as I knew the doctor was Hatori I knew who the girl was and my heart just sank... Very lovely.
Adi88 chapter 3 . 5/27/2006
Neat. Very interesting.
Adi88 chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Sveet. Not my favorite kind of writing - poetry-type things tend to lose me somewhere along the way - but still, good Kyo-ness.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
...SPOILER WARNINGS, if you please. I don't - didn't, rather - know they were related. For goodness sakes!

Also, as a note on the last one: Myrtle made me think of The Great Gatbsy.

That is all.

Have a nice day,

HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
Aww, poor Hatori-kun... Stupid Kana. *sighs* How awful is it that this is probably what would happen?

Ruusei chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
Wow, this is a really nice group of stories - I've liked them all! But I'm reviewing this chapter because it's my favorite out of all of them so far. I can't help it, I'm just a sucker for anything about Hatori.
littlefiction chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
Oh, great chapter, very good points- and I won't lie, it is nice to see her get told off every once in a while
littlefiction chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Poor Kyo. Good chapter
littlefiction chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Interesting concept, I look forward to reading it.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
Kurai-san! You said no warnings, but you put Akito up as a girl! GAH!

*can't read past the word Goddess*

HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Interesting formatting. I do rather like the idea, though. Actually, it reminds me of one that I read a long while ago... They included a Hana/Tohru chapter. Will you? *pleading eyes*