Reviews for Don't Call Me Avatar
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Good story
Mirrorfaced chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Holy CRAP. First thing I noted about this fic was the sheer length. Seriously long fic you've got here, and every word has been a pleasure to read. I do love Zuko in a character-based (don't want to have babies with) type of relationship. Angst wads are so much fun in fanfiction when they're done right, which this most certainly is. Everyone's probably going to chew me out, but season two Zuko is so angsty it's endearing. In any case, I love how you portrayed Ozai as this guy who just doesn't give a crap. I think a blind person would be able to see the expression in the characters as they go through all this freaky stuff in what, a day or two? That's another point, I love fast-paced stories, and this is definitively up there. You really know how to keep a reader going. Everyone had their little tension/stress-popping spasm, which I found so very realistic. Honestly, not even Ozai could keep his cool for the entire duration of your fic, it's simply awesome. More people should comment on how amazing this piece of work is.
iamthelorax chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was really good. I enjoyed it a lot, too bad Zuko's too dumb to realize all of this untill over halfway through the 3rd season. Seriously good story!
MoonMist chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
that was really really good :D Just a hint tho... its rated M for some reason... its probably more of a pg 13 thing... If you do that you will get Way more hits! Keep up the good work :D
rippedstar chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Well, there were one hell of a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, but great plot . I really like it and it sucks that devart won't let you post it.
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I loved your portrayal of Zuko! I think you nailed it. I couldn't get enough of Iroh and Zuko's interactions. This was so well written that I don't think anyone would or should have minded the tiny glitches. I'd give it a 5/5 :o)
LEANNA chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
THAT WAS A GOOD STORY! I ENJOYED IT, BUT IT WASN'T REALLY FUNNY IT WAS MORE DRAMATIC.
Theresa chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That was amazing - I could not stop reading, and now it's 1:18 in the morning, lol - I hope to read more of your stuff, cause you have a real talent for writing! Thanks and please please write more!
Maddeningly Mad chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
...whoa. I have no idea how you had the patience to write all of that. I can't write much more than a six page chapter, and you wrote a FIFTY-THREE page chapter. That is unreal. But wicked awesome. I LOVE IT! IT IS SO AWESOME! You are really good at writing *pouts enviously*

I love it!
Black Footed Ghost chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Very cool story. I enjoyed reading it. And I'm impressed with your ablitily to just let it sit with all the mistakes. (Not that really are a lot, but there are a few.) Things like that just bite me and I can't get past them. Though, I've learned that purposely making mistakes are a good thing.

Wind says you did a wonderful job!

Snow
evilfuzzy67 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
wow. that has to be the lovely-est chunk of greatness in all avatard-dom! favoritefavoritefavorite!

that was really long though... It may have been easier to read if you separated into chapters... just a suggestion! I loveit!

new story:cemented fortune

new story:fictional reality
lying-with-a-smile chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
OMG! This is the best thing I've ever friggin read!(did I review allready?) This took me forever to read,mainly because I have to get up a lot. You are so good! Ok,now I stop.
SarahSimon chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
omg. I can't belive you only have three reviews for this! Holy crap people! Who cares if its long, its SO TOTALLY WORTH IT! Yes, thats exactly what would happen if Zuko went back! OMG, this is the best story I have ever read! Along with several others. Woo! GO CHILD OF DRAGON! WOOHOO! You are SO on my favorite Authors and Story list.
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
BUHAHAHAHA! I found you on ::glees in absolute joy:: YOU'LL NEVER BE RID OF ME! ::runs off laughing::
Wyone chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
WAH MY GOSHNESS ... SOO SO SOSO TOUCHING AWE SOME AWESOME STORY! I LOVE-LOVE-LOVED IT, I WAS LIKE CRYING SAD SAD SAD. BUT YOU ARE REAL REAL TALENTED. ROCK ON!