Reviews for Goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
As much as I want to say that this is different,I just don't like it for the depressing nature.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
wow
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I forgot the name of the dbz creator. But he was asked in an interview how long seiyans lived, asked because of the manga comment that seiyans dong age like humans. The creator guy said that what he meant wad that their bodies lasted younger longer, but that their life-spans were similar to humans.
I still enjoy most AUs and all sorts of interpretations, this is one of them :D
Aceina chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
good fic i agree as dbz ended it was sad (GT was ok at soem points thoe)

but over all i wish dragon ball had ended with freiza best arc of them all
cherrycola-lola chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This was brilliant. Very in-character, very true to Dragonball Z. I feel like you had every character down pat, straight from the little mention of Chi-Chi and Goku to the main focuses: Vegeta and Bulma. It was great, and moving, and...well, brilliant! :D
Salazar Daniel chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I was a child when I grew attached to Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. As a fan of the series and the Bulma and Vegeta spirit, I think you did the characters enough justice. The mid-life crisis was wonderful. Thank you.
Pearl3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
wow.

i'm speechless...twas a good little ficlet! haha, i don't think enough people pay attention to the human Z-fighters after Buu...but here i think you've done a good job of portraying Bulma's attitude. only she could have a look on life like you showed here!
Kieri chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Deb, this is terrific.

"They were a kind of sideways immortality-all those Bulmas reflected in the fly’s eye of space and time-yet they would all die out too." - this is WONDERFUL! The image of a fly's eye, all facets and reflections, gives the reader a solid idea of just what space and time would look like. Good, good, good!

"“Bra has ballet class recital, and the last one lasted longer than my fight with Majin Buu. I may not survive this time.”" - as a mother who's got to sit through a 7th grade band concert tonight, I REALLY empathize with Vegeta on this one!

I'll admit to some confusion as to the setting and time of this fic. I haven't seen the entire series yet so it might be my lack of information. Bulma is sitting in the grass, but where? I do like that she's doing something physical - tearing the snot out of innocent greenery in frustration. The end of this is frustrating and sad, but this is a battle Bulma can't win. It hints at self-absorption but she's willing to bravely wrestle with it.

Nicely, nicely done! And you shouldn't leave DBZ fandom! It would be an absolute crime, depriving us of fics like this.