Reviews for Forever
ginnysmonkey chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
I agree!Denny should have lived! Can you write a story(with longer chapters,please) about Denny and Izzie's life together?
Impala-Girl-19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Please continue!Love Denny so much, the perfect man!Want to see them happily ever after!
redbanker chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
SEQUEL! AGHH! This was so good. Why couldn't Shondra have come up with this.?

b
The-Duchess-Of-Kinney chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
luv
dizzieblondedoctor chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
This is a beautiful story! Thank you for loving Denny as much as I do, and for doing justice to the amazing love story that is Denny and Izzie. I so wish that your ending was the one we got on GA!
darkelf1313 chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Aw, that was sweet. Is it finished or will there be more to come. If it is done, I like it alot. Good job.
Inherently Flawed chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
That is how it should have ended! Damn writers, killing off Denny! I'm still in such disbelief, and it's been a week. Last night I was so sad because I realized I had to go four months with no Grey's Anatomy.
mwood2182 chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Great job. Loved the ending, poor Denny
amberleigh90 chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
hey! i really loved this... if this is how the season finale went, i would have cried alot more than i did...lol.. this is really good, and i hope you keep it up!
mwood2182 chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
I really REALLY wished that had happened in the finale. I love Denny, he is/was one of my favorite characters. Maybe in the first episode of season 3, it will open with Izzie waking up from the bad dream and Denny's alive. Wish it would happen.

Great job, hope you continue!
mwood2182 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Great job. Got me all teary eyed.:)
forevertogether091403 chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
I'm really loving your story so far! I was REALLY upset when Denny died too, maybe you should have written the season finale. Well I really really really hope that you continue this story because I will definatly be eagerly awaiting you next chapter! Update soon! Great job!
carby luva 313 chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Beautiful.. lol thats my one word review
FreeingAlys chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
A great second chapter. I love how you write it, keep going!
Inherently Flawed chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Thank god! I've been dying to write an alternate ending, but I can never find time (damn finals). Thank you so much. I love Denny, especially the Denny/Izzieness and the proposal and oh my God that finale made me want to scream and cry. But I'm rambling. I like the story, please write more and feed my addiction.